Diablo III: Wrath
[video=youtube]www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEAPxgMCEA8[/video]

Long before the creation of Sanctuary, the Eternal Conflict between angels and demons raged on for untold millennia. Blizzard Entertainment teamed up with renowned director Peter Chung and acclaimed animation studio Titmouse to create this unique vision of a fundamental moment in the battle between the High Heavens and the Burning Hells.
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Despite watching a fair number of anime series lately, I still don't like that style for Diablo. It just doesn't work with the established artwork of the series. Still nice to have the story told though.
Intolerant monkey.
(05-09-2012, 12:39 PM)Treesh Wrote: Despite watching a fair number of anime series lately, I still don't like that style for Diablo. It just doesn't work with the established artwork of the series. Still nice to have the story told though.
Agreed. I think "Wrath" will appeal to a lot of people, but. I don't feel like Blizzard and titmouse took full advantage of the medium. But whatever... BRING ON THE RELEASE!
Continuous improvement through procrastination since 1973.
I didn't enjoy it either. When I saw it in my news feed I was hoping for a great video by Blizzard. Instead I saw a standard anime template with blizzard characters. Sad
I don't know anything about anime, but I liked it. Back before lots of you whipper snappers were mere gleams, there was a little movie called Heavy Metal. Any of the cool kids out there quickly surmise I'm a huge fan (not the sequel!) and that style came immediately to mind. Of course, it doesn't have the music track, nor the universally misunderstood* main character, the Loc-nar/Lok-nar/Lochnar!

* The green orb was NOT true evil, as you will see stated everywhere. No, it was out to destroy evil. Witness Den, an innocent kid, being empowered by it to do good in his new found world, whereas thieves, cheats, dictators, war machines, etc. were destroyed. Cool
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."