Devil in the Details - Episode 4
Greetings and welcome back to another episode of the Devil in the Details Podcast! Wherein we bide our time until the Diablo III release by welcoming a friend back into the fold and taking advantage of his expertise on the game Path of Exile and I take us down the first step towards the slippery slope of ribaldry.

We shot some supplemental footage for this week's episode and that gameplay can be found here: Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3.

Mp3 Direct Download can be found Here!
My main take away from this one was noticing that I was smiling along with it. So yeah, all I really have to say is that I had fun. Thought it should be said though.
(05-14-2012, 06:07 PM)swirly Wrote: My main take away from this one was noticing that I was smiling along with it. So yeah, all I really have to say is that I had fun. Thought it should be said though.

Big Grin We had fun making it.

I think we are really getting into the swing of things now, so hopefully we will be able to continue to improve and keep it entertaining.
(05-15-2012, 01:45 AM)Chesspiece_face Wrote:
(05-14-2012, 06:07 PM)swirly Wrote: My main take away from this one was noticing that I was smiling along with it. So yeah, all I really have to say is that I had fun. Thought it should be said though.

Big Grin We had fun making it.

I think we are really getting into the swing of things now, so hopefully we will be able to continue to improve and keep it entertaining.

Just finished listening to it (yeah, late!). I'm agreeing with Swirly, much fun was had. Best part: the tiny pause after you realized you had f-bombed the podcast Big Grin. I enjoyed the whole show even though I have zero interest in Path of Exile, in my opinion you had a nice flow of topics and discussion going.

Keep'em coming!

take care
Tarabulus
"I'm a cynical optimistic realist. I have hopes. I suspect they are all in vain. I find a lot of humor in that." -Pete

I'll remember you.