Useful links
The lounge has always been good about linking to other sites instead of worrying about keeping things internal. It is all about the information getting out there. So in that vein, what links do you currently find the most useful or do you expect to find the most useful after release?

Game Guide: I debated not even linking this one since it is so obvious, but I figured if I didn't then somebody else would so might as well do it to just get it out of the way.

Beyond that though, are there any currently you find worth knowing about?
AB skills and attack speed sticky: This is the only one I'm really planning on keeping an eye on at the moment. I'm hopeful that when the game is released it will get updated and give me a place to look at and see how each skill I want to use will really work. We'll see. Though I also expect a bunch of discussion about that here on the lounge as well.
AB graphical representation of yards sticky: In another thread Mongo mentioned not knowing how big 10 yards is. That made me think it could be useful to include this link.

Hopefully we'll get some non-AB links here once the game is out. Otherwise I should just link to their general forums and call it good!
Thanks, Swirly. That image is useful. Hmmm... that doesn't seem like a very far distance to be able to teleport. Oh, well, I just have one day before I play it for real and get a feel for it myself.
This thread needs more. Come on, people. Smile

The Lurker Lounge started back in 1999 as a site that just collated links to useful material. The forum didn't come in until later. Yes, game websites were astoundingly different back then - the idea of running a website about a game and actually making MONEY from it was unheard of - so we didn't have the crazy hype machines that we do now. But surely there are some other places where people have done some quality game mechanic diving from the D3 beta already. And yes, I suck for not knowing of any myself.
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.