Devil in the Details - Episode 5
Episode 5 of the Devil in the Details Podcast is live. Wherein we celebrate a release 10 years in the making by discussing our experiences, weigh in on the differences between Hardcore and Softcore, and I mock all the little treasure imps.

Direct Mp3 Download can be found Here!
Spoilerific request. You mentioned there were bosses from Diablo II whose inclusion in Diablo III felt less than smooth. Now, my memories of the bosses are pretty hazy (I only remember the Act Bosses, Blood Raven and Shenk), so I have almost certainly failed to notice these references. Could you point out which battles you referred to? It should help refresh my memory Smile
May the wind pick up your heels and your sword strike true.
(05-22-2012, 09:13 PM)Elric of Grans Wrote: Spoilerific request. You mentioned there were bosses from Diablo II whose inclusion in Diablo III felt less than smooth. Now, my memories of the bosses are pretty hazy (I only remember the Act Bosses, Blood Raven and Shenk), so I have almost certainly failed to notice these references. Could you point out which battles you referred to? It should help refresh my memory Smile

I was mostly referring to *Spoiler* This. *Spoiler*
You know, I still have absolutely no recollection. It must have been a really badly done battle in Diablo II, because it stands out quite nicely in Diablo III. I guess that was essentially your point over many areas. In fact, after watching the podcast, I reflected on this and have to agree: Diablo III does feel a lot like it is repeating Diablo II, but doing it right. Thanks for the link, and thanks for the podcast.
May the wind pick up your heels and your sword strike true.