Diablo 3 guest pass!
Hi everyone!
I want to try the game before buying it,cuz all over the internet i'm hearing that it's terrible...Diablo is not cheap game,so i'm wondering if someone have extra guest pass that they dont need it,could you give it to me?
It's not terrible per se. In fact, it is for the most part an all around great game but there are a couple very serious flaws that hurt the games replayability - the primary one being the higher difficulties that are much more tedious than they are challenging. You will enjoy normal and nightmare, but probably not hell difficulty, and I wouldn't even bother with Inferno (assuming u get there) until they nerf it, which seems very likely to happen at this point.

Im sure someone here has a guest pass they can lend u, I would but I have the digital version.
https://www.youtube.com/user/FireIceTalon

"Your very ideas are but the outgrowth of conditions of your bourgeois production and bourgeois property, just as your jurisprudence is but the will of your class, made into law for all, a will whose essential character and direction are determined by the economic conditions of the existence of your class." - Marx (addressing the bourgeois)
After playing diablo and diablo 2 I hope the third one is better Smile,but I heard a lot of people after normal difficulty are just leaving,cuz it's boring.After these comments i doubt.
So i hope as you said that here are people who can share guest pass with me and i would try it Smile)) I hope it's great game Smile
Walker10, Diablo 3 is a fantastic game. Don't listen to the whiners, because they will always be the loudest on forums. Those who enjoy the game play the game. Those who don't, spend their time on the forums. Normal is very fun with the lore and events, but Nightmare and Hell are even better because of the ramped up difficulty that D2 never had. I haven't had the pleasure of playing Inferno difficulty, yet, because I play hardcore and our group is slowly working our way up there, but I've heard it's insanely challenging -- something I'm looking forward to seeing in the coming weeks.
I'm realy glad to hear it SmileBy the way MongoJerry maybe you have guest pass or someone from your group in diablo 3 who could lend me it or you all have digital versions ? Smile
I have the digital version, so I can't help you there. Perhaps someone else here can help you out. Keep in mind, though, that the guest pass only lets you see a very small part of the game -- up to the Skeleton King in Act I. In D2 terms, that's like only being allowed to play up to rescuing Cain in Tristram. Because of that, you won't see a lot of difficulty, since that part is designed to be easy in order to help you get used to using the controls and skills. However, it will at least give you an idea of the mood and lore
(05-27-2012, 06:45 PM)MongoJerry Wrote: I have the digital version, so I can't help you there. Perhaps someone else here can help you out. Keep in mind, though, that the guest pass only lets you see a very small part of the game -- up to the Skeleton King in Act I. In D2 terms, that's like only being allowed to play up to rescuing Cain in Tristram. Because of that, you won't see a lot of difficulty, since that part is designed to be easy in order to help you get used to using the controls and skills. However, it will at least give you an idea of the mood and lore
Yea,i know that that in Diablo 3 Starting Edition you can only reach lvl 13,go up to the Skeletong King and other limited things Smile
And again,if someone have an extra Diablo 3 guest pass,please give it,i'll be very grateful Smile)
Pro-tip, guys: these people posting for guest passes are all Russians who keep coming here from some website. I will continue to delete and/or lock their threads.
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.