Funky glitch
I am an occasional lurker, always dropping in to read what you guys are saying about the various Diablo's, but I don't really post too often... anyway, I ran into a weird glitch wear a monster could not die, would not move, yet could still "react" when I attacked it by making illusions of itself... I made a crappy youtube recording: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTHGTfQz_-E

It is sped up because I am amateur when it comes to recording, but I wanted to see if anyone else has run into this before.

As I was posting this to youtube my friend joined the game as I sat their "AFK" and apparently upon joining he was able to kill the monster.

EDIT: I know how weary people are here about newcomers posting links... I just want to state that I do not want subscriptions and I do not "monetize" my "vids".
I had one the other day where I had parked a pack of Invulnerable minions away from the unique, kites the U away and killed it, went back to the pack and they were still invulnerable. Major downer, that was.
I once had two Tyraels. Mine was at least funny: I would NOT like to see either of them!
May the wind pick up your heels and your sword strike true.
I had that glitch happen earlier tonight with an illusionist/something succubus pack in act III.