Marvel Superheroes (MMO-AARPG)
That's too many letters for an acronym.

Gameplay Demo and Dev Interview [YouTube]

Marvel-licensed aarpg, with one the D2 devs at the helm. It definitely looks promising.
Neat, but damn does it look stiff. Reminded me of Freedom Force in that way.
Hardcore Diablo 1/2/3/4 & Retail/Classic WoW adventurer.
(07-23-2012, 09:00 PM)Frag Wrote: Neat, but damn does it look stiff. Reminded me of Freedom Force in that way.

The thing that gets me excited, over games like the DC Comics MMO, is that you get to play as a canon hero. You're not playing someone in the style of Spider-man, you're playing Spider-man!

The early footage looks good, I hope they can keep the momentum going!
(07-23-2012, 09:07 PM)RiotInferno Wrote:
(07-23-2012, 09:00 PM)Frag Wrote: Neat, but damn does it look stiff. Reminded me of Freedom Force in that way.

The thing that gets me excited, over games like the DC Comics MMO, is that you get to play as a canon hero. You're not playing someone in the style of Spider-man, you're playing Spider-man!

The early footage looks good, I hope they can keep the momentum going!

And while it made you excited, It immediately turned me off. Not interested at all.

I might have been interested in that 10-15 years ago, but now? I'm just not interested in playing another game as a super-hero. I would much rather build my own, and have a good time.

A diablo style arpg with super hero powers? That might make me interested in the style.
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright