VMWare. A dummies guide - Where to find it?
I've poked around the VMware site, and I've read the help docs. What I'm hoping is out there, is a blog, or a how to site, or a "VMWare for dummies"

Something that could possibly teach me, a person with very basic networking capabilities, what is up.

Not something written for network people, as I'm a web and graphic designer, and I feel like I'm reading Spanish. (I am bad at spanish, but I have the basics, and need a translator at my side when trying.
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright
(08-03-2012, 09:45 PM)shoju Wrote: I've poked around the VMware site, and I've read the help docs. What I'm hoping is out there, is a blog, or a how to site, or a "VMWare for dummies"

Something that could possibly teach me, a person with very basic networking capabilities, what is up.

Not something written for network people, as I'm a web and graphic designer, and I feel like I'm reading Spanish. (I am bad at spanish, but I have the basics, and need a translator at my side when trying.

PM'd you.