This is an example of why I love Old Spice
http://vimeo.com/47875656

Watch the whole thing, then wait a few seconds and mash random keys on your keyboard (hint: "a" is sausages).

I seriously use every Old Spice product I can just because of how much I like their ad campaigns.
Thanks, DeeBye!

Nothing like starting my morning with a serious case of the giggles!
And you may call it righteousness
When civility survives,
But I've had dinner with the Devil and
I know nice from right.

From Dinner with the Devil, by Big Rude Jake

Those saxophones are super hot.

-Jester
SAUSAGES!!!
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

(08-30-2012, 04:40 AM)DeeBye Wrote: http://vimeo.com/47875656

Watch the whole thing, then wait a few seconds and mash random keys on your keyboard (hint: "a" is sausages).

I seriously use every Old Spice product I can just because of how much I like their ad campaigns.

Mash keys? A few clicks and I go no more music. Is there a control panel that my browser blocked?
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete
Personally, I like the old guy better. The new guy just isn't smooth like the old guy was.
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
(08-31-2012, 11:41 PM)Lissa Wrote: Personally, I like the old guy better. The new guy just isn't smooth like the old guy was.

The "old guy" appealed greatly to the ladies. He's suave. He's smooth. He offers diamonds. Sadly, ladies don't buy a whole lot of male scentification devices.

The "new guy" appeals greatly to the men. He's loud and mean. He's an actual action hero. He breaks into other, less manly commercials and inserts his dominance.

Old Spice knows their market and caters to it wisely.