Since no one has said it yet, Merry Christmas Lurkers.
I got some PC parts from Santa.

https://i.imgur.com/sMvTHL0.jpg
Ho Ho Ho
"What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch?"

-W.C. Fields
(12-26-2019, 11:03 AM)LennyLen Wrote: Ho Ho Ho

This is the original artist and song.

Also, she did a song with David Haselhoff very recently that everyone should watch.
(12-27-2019, 04:29 AM)DeeBye Wrote: Also, she did a song with David Haselhoff very recently that everyone should watch.

The part where he grabs the life buoy is great.

-W.C. Fields
(12-27-2019, 04:29 AM)DeeBye Wrote: Also, she did a song with David Haselhoff very recently that everyone should watch.

That is funny! I sent this to my brother who loves things that are "so bad they are good".

Even though Santa was absent in the PC Parts arena; I upgraded to Ryzen 3900x, 32 gigs gskill 3600, and x570 plus. My encodes are compeleting 5 times faster!

I also am windows free. I installed ubuntu on my main PC for good. I couldn't handle the bloat anymore. I won't be able to play Star Citizen or PUBG anymore. I do not have much time for gaming these days, so it is not a huge problem. I can still play CSGO natively. There is a world of games that are native to linux. I can play them. I do not want to do wine or any other layers to support gaming.
Wink 
Belated Happy Turkey Day, Merry Xmas, and Happy New Year, all rolled into one! HeartTongueHeart
"The true value of a human being is determined primarily by the measure and the sense in which he has attained liberation from the self." -Albert Einsetin
Happy belated everything, most recent of which is Christmas 2020, and Winter Solstice 2020 which gave us a nice conjunction.

I've been away from the forum a number of years, and I hope to reconnect with my old account soon (if possible). Or maybe just create a new one based on the old one. (For this post I hope to stay anonymous, I don't want this to be about me.)

It's nice to see Bolty still here running the show, and I'm pleased to see some familiar faces still here. Others, I notice, haven't posted in a while, and I hope they still show up once in a while.

The last time I came here to say "Hi Guys!", Pete had died some months prior, and I was too heartbroken to post, not even a sad emoticon or RIP. And I see we've lost Bun-Bun. We've probably lost others too. (I remember King Jim, who was in his 60's twenty years ago, I am not optimistic about him.)

Has the Lounge ever designated a day of the year as an informal reunion day, for people who only appear annually or so?
Old Lurker
Here and gone and here again
(12-27-2020, 10:53 PM)Old Lurker Wrote: Has the Lounge ever designated a day of the year as an informal reunion day, for people who only appear annually or so?

I'd suggest November 25th. The date that Diablo 1 was released.

-W.C. Fields
Happy Holidays everyone. I'm still kicking. Mostly in lurker mode, but I still check the forums every few days. Shoutout to Bolty for keeping it up.
(01-03-2021, 03:29 AM)DeeBye Wrote: Shoutout to Bolty for keeping it up.

Yeah, kudos, that gets more difficult as time goes by... *nyuk nyuk nyuk* ... but not any harder.

Hey, was just reading about the Three Stooges. I never knew there were two Curly's. I never knew that Moe, Shemp, and the first Curly were brothers. Thanks Wikipedia!
Old Lurker
Here and gone and here again