A free little game that I play with my son.
Hey guys,

So some people have been curious what I've been doing to pass my time since I don't play WoW anymore. Well, I play a lot of games on the Wii, I'm getting my personal site ready to launch, and I am playing an "MMO".

It's called Pocket Legends. It's a F2P Micro Transaction game that is playable on mobile devices. I play it on my iphone. (you can also play it in a browser.)

That being said, it's not that robust of a game, since it's playable in a browser, or on a good smartphone. There are three classes, (warrior, wizard, Archer) and the wizard and warrior double as tank and healer as well as dps.

It is possible to have guilds in the game, and when I get a chance, I plan on buying a guild charter and making Lurkers, in case I run across anyone who I may know.

If you check out the game, and want to find me, I'm Onisu. I'm ~20, warrior, and having a grand old time. I just found my first Epic Smile
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright
Ah, played that months ago, back when having a smart phone was 'fun'. It's good, it is. Glad you have something Smile
Hardcore Diablo 1/2/3/4 & Retail/Classic WoW adventurer.
Got it, names Jabberwolky -->archer
Got you added on both of your toons that I saw Jabber.

Apparently a Guild Charter either takes a butt load of gold (250,000, I have ~10k) or Platinum (their 'purchasable' currency) Now that I'm increasing in level, I will see what way I want to go about making a guild.

I've been doing well on the AH so far, but I haven't run many of the dungeons in groups, so I've been spending a lot of gold on health pots so that I can tackle things. For a while, I was using a 2h'd weapon, so I was chugging them more often. Now that I have a good host of skills, an epic 1h'er, a shield, some defensive cooldowns, and a self heal, I'm not burning through them quite the way I was.

My triumph so far, would be just burning through a dungeon at the low end of the leveling curve for it, Solo, and not dying, and it only set me back about 20 Health Pots.
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright
Decided to start it. Meengreen archer.
I'll be rolling an the mage/healer
Went to try it out and I think servers must be down.
Yeah, they rolled out a new content patch last night. It sucks, I was in the middle of a dungeon run that was going unbelievably well, and got the "5 minutes to server shutdown"

The new patch is AMAZING. They added ways to "earn" platinum without buying it. You just have to log in once every 5 days, and claim your prize for the day. Each day is 1k gold + an Elixir (which are seriously OP in this game), and then on the fifth day, you get a crazy elixir + platinum.

I'm leveling pretty well, and having a good time. dinged 21 last night, found another Epic, listed in on the AH. I think I'm going to wait out and see if I can string together the 5 days in a row, since that will earn me enough platinum to get the guild charter.

One of the things I found last night that I love about the game: "Go To". There is no flight. You want to get back to the first town, and buy more pots and elixirs? Pull up the world map, tap the city, and "Go to Towne".

I will tell people that the game is really a dungeon crawl kind of thing. I'm assuming that it is like an "MMO DIablo" from what I understand. You have cities where everyone can be seen, and then you load up a dungeon, and you go in with either a random group, or create a "Game" and invite people to come with you. My rudimentary knowledge of Diablo is that is how it works. The leveling stuff seems very easy, and doesn't take much work, I'm not sure about the high level stuff. i've seen some high level characters floating about, and they look frekkin' cool, but I don't know what is dungeon drop, and what isn't.
(09-20-2012, 03:37 PM)shoju Wrote: The new patch is AMAZING. They added ways to "earn" platinum without buying it. You just have to log in once every 5 days, and claim your prize for the day. Each day is 1k gold + an Elixir (which are seriously OP in this game), and then on the fifth day, you get a crazy elixir + platinum.

Drakensang did much the same thing. It sounds like a similar game, but played in a browser or light client, and I played it quite a bit between WoW and D3 and had fun. Even if I wasn't gonna play that day, I would take a few minutes to log my 3 toons and grab their prize and eventually the premium currency added up.
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."