Bouncy question
Does the pandaren racial ability Bouncy stack with a rogue's safe fall, and if so in what way? And how about the safe fall glyph? Anyone know?
"I may be old, but I'm not dead."
In Beta the bouncy formula was broken so it would first calculate how much damage you could take with a ceiling of your max HP, then it would apply 1/2. So, no matter how high you fell from, you could only lose 1/2 your HP max. Therefore, in testing it, you could only die if you were below half health. They've recently fixed that before live.

The rogue ability Safe Fall applies a modifier of 17, the glyph adds 10. I believe it just subtracts that amount (17 or 27 with the glyph) from your height before calculating the fall damage.

But, it's a good question that deserves many naked leaps of testing from Aldor rise comparing damage on non-pandas, pandas, rogues, rogues + glyph, and panda rogues -- along with a control group of about 500 gnomes providing moral support.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

I noticed tonight that when my panda rogue jumped a moderate distance she screamed as if she were hurt, even though she took no damage.
"I may be old, but I'm not dead."