When is a red line more of a grey area?
I think kandrathe is referring to Minnesota's recent abortion bans that are attempting to ban abortions as early as six weeks into pregnancy. Religious fundamentalism at its finest.
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
(05-13-2013, 12:44 PM)Bolty Wrote: I think kandrathe is referring to Minnesota's recent abortion bans that are attempting to ban abortions as early as six weeks into pregnancy. Religious fundamentalism at its finest.

*cough*North Dakota*cough*

And, BTW, we hosers (Coo Roo coo coo coo coo coo coo) seceded a long time ago from all the rampant foolishness of the other 49. We just didn't say anything because Minnesota Nice™ wouldn't let us possibly offend you with our views. Wink
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
(05-13-2013, 02:36 PM)LochnarITB Wrote:
(05-13-2013, 12:44 PM)Bolty Wrote: I think kandrathe is referring to Minnesota's recent abortion bans that are attempting to ban abortions as early as six weeks into pregnancy. Religious fundamentalism at its finest.

*cough*North Dakota*cough*

And, BTW, we hosers (Coo Roo coo coo coo coo coo coo) seceded a long time ago from all the rampant foolishness of the other 49. We just didn't say anything because Minnesota Nice™ wouldn't let us possibly offend you with our views. Wink
Yeah, don't lump us in with those other frozen Norse Dakotans. I was thinking about how utterly moderate politicians failed here. We are currently ruled by the most progressive congress you might hope to assemble. They've taken every possible progressive plank, written a bill, and passed them through for Gov. "I want to spend your money" Dayton's signature. They don't even know where the money they are spending will come from. I swear they'll legalize banditry if they can tax it. I moved to Galt's Gulch and negotiate in gold now, so what do I care?
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]