Path of Exile - Patch 0.11.1E
Four incredibly strong Uniques have been introduced with this patch, along with some other minor updates and bugfixes.

Death's Oath will require you to have near max Chaos resist or be CI. But if you can pull it off you'll be rewarded with an epic chest piece. This Unique Chain Belt is obviously meant for Wanderers, builds that use physical attacks from wands and auras that add elemental damage. It's a top tier item and is most likely best in slot for a wand build. If you use Frenzy charges, you'll want this new Unique Boot. Really incredible that they put life regeneration on top of all other bonuses. Lastly, I'm pleased to see the new high-end one handed axe to compete with the strong 2H weapons in this game. Very high damage and nice ability to help those with low mana builds.

Other minor changes can be found at the official site. What do you think of these new Uniques? If I find any of them I'd be very pleased!
I found the boots in anarchy on my ranger. I'd like to use them, but with my resists as is right now, I'm not sure I can swing them. I'm going to see how much they are worth, and see if I can make a little off of them. If the price isn't right, I'm going to just keep them.
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright
(07-05-2013, 11:01 PM)shoju Wrote: I found the boots in anarchy on my ranger. I'd like to use them, but with my resists as is right now, I'm not sure I can swing them. I'm going to see how much they are worth, and see if I can make a little off of them. If the price isn't right, I'm going to just keep them.

Have you got any offers? Such a hard decision, selling new Uniques right away. Market value is not really stable on them, so you can either undersell or might get a good value.

Builds that focus on Frenzy and Life will really want those boots. So any bow Rangers/Deulists that dip into Marauder & Templar area. Life regen can be really amazing for survivability, or DPS increase when using Blood Rage. I think they'll be worth a lot more in Onslaught/Hardcore, though.
I have had two offers. 1 for one GCP, and 1 for one ex.

I'm not going to sell them for a GCP, I'll hold onto them for that. The Ex had me tempted, and then the guy never got back to me, so I still have them. I might save them, and then when I get to a point on the ranger when I'm able to not wear my current badass boots, I will swap to them.
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright