looking for a planner
My marauder is struggling. He is pretty much stuck at 53 because he dies so much. He just hit merciless but Piety was pretty much zerged. I am not, however, looking for build suggestions. What I am looking for is a planner with a feature I haven't found, but must exist because it makes too much sense. I want a planner that lets you plan your 120 and then allows you to save it and show you which nodes you have taken and which are left. I find that I get off track because I pick where I want to head but forget between levels. Early on it isn't such a problem because I can save a good number to set all at once, but they come slower later and I end up assigning one or two because it would be handy at the time.

Any pointers to finding this creature? Am I missing something obvious on GGG's planner? Your help would be much appreciated. Cool
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
There is a mobile app that works "ok", and there is the build summary at exilepro.com.

That is about where I got stuck on my Marauder. It gets tough at that point for sure.

I know you mostly play with the gear that you have found, but If you would be interested, I could slide you some of the gear I have in that level range if it would help. I know that I have a 1k armor chest piece, for 53, and I'm pretty sure I have some other stuff. Gear makes the man so to speak.
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright
Loch,

I linked some stuff in the second post in this thread If you want it, just let me know. I will get it to you.
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright
(07-16-2013, 04:23 PM)shoju Wrote: Loch,

I linked some stuff in the second post in this thread If you want it, just let me know. I will get it to you.

Thanks for the offer but, as you said, playing my own gear is kinda big with me. I love being able to share finds with others but accepting from others feels like I've failed myself to some degree There is some decent gear there too. The chest is nice but I'd have a hard time swapping to it because I just got one with chaos resist. Also, the marauder is named lochnar_bigblunt so that kinda points out the problem with the weapon. Again, thanks for the offer.

Now, if only I had some idea where to find such a planner. I certainly don't have the skill to make one. Blush Sad It would be great to be able to take my current build and drop an overlay of my plan on it to highlight what I haven't taken yet. Maybe GGG will look at such a function.
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

"Talk, Laugh, Love."
I wish there was a planner type thing as well. It would help me with my ranger, and my templar for sure. I would say my summoner, but at this point, she will only gain skill points "on the slow", so It's pretty easy to stick to that plan, since at most, I will have 27 more skill points to get. And I'm not sure I have the patience with the state of zombies currently (-60 resist.... WTF?!) to get her to 100.

I understand. If you want the chest, as a possible future upgrade, Consider it payment for the wand. It can be a trade Smile

I also have a level 68 chest, that is pretty much a beefed up version of the one I linked.
21 str
297 armor
47% inc armor (1250 total)
92 life
11 cold res
15 block and stun recovery
It currently has 2 sockets, linked, if someone wants it to try and pump it to a 6s, or to use as a "minor upgrade"
I don't know of any planner like the one you have mentioned. It's been asked a million times by players to have your in-game planner highlight where you'd like to go, or where you planned to travel to based on the web-browser skill tree.
(07-17-2013, 12:46 AM)MonTy Wrote: I don't know of any planner like the one you have mentioned. It's been asked a million times by players to have your in-game planner highlight where you'd like to go, or where you planned to travel to based on the web-browser skill tree.

That would be so handy. Plan a build with this tool and then set it as your plan to point the way in-game. I think that would wipe away my biggest problem with the game.
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

"Talk, Laugh, Love."