Path of Exile - Patch 0.11.2
Patch 0.11.2 landed yesterday, which brought some much needed improvements to the Ranger starting skill tree. I'm excited how strong these changes will be for short term races as the Ranger. Evasion/Physical based Rangers will also see a huge benefit to this redesign, but overall I feel like it does not amount to a massive buff to most Rangers. Many will want to travel outside the Ranger area very fast to get additional life nodes from Marauder or Templar tree.

Three new Uniques have been included in this patch. The first being an amulet that heavily increases your block chance and effects. The second is a helm that massively boosts melee damage, but unfortunately do not come with any life or resistance bonuses. Most likely people will want to use it with other powerful leveling weapons to hastily clear mid-game content. The third is a headpiece that will reduce your damage output, but in turn will buff your party member's damage. This is obviously aimed towards people who frequently group with a max party (I prefer smaller groups).

Other notable changes is the slight nerf to Iron Reflexes, which no longer accounts your Dexterity into buffing Evasion which is converted to Armor with Iron Reflexes. Pretty much all melee characters will still want Iron Reflexes, due to the passive Unwavering Stance which provides stun immunity. It also allows you to be more flexible with gear and equip any Evasion based armor instead of just pure Armor.

Twitch.TV streaming is now integrated into the game, which is something I'll certainly try out for my races. I don't find the base game too interesting to watch, but short races can be a lot of fun to witness many of the undoubtedly close calls you'll have in a race.

Be sure to check out the host of other minor changes, at the official site.