Path of Exile - Patch 0.11.4
Some nice quality of life improvements are in the most recent Path of Exile patch. Finally you can see what league your friends are playing in, from the banner next to their name. Game assets are now better optimized, so certain zones and spells will load faster.

A new skill is introduced into the game, named Reave. It's a Dexterity/Intelligence based skill that attacks a small area in front of you. Each consecutive Reave that hits an enemy increases the area of effect. The area is reset after a short period without hitting anything. Only works with Daggers, Claws and One Handed Swords. I think Multistrike will be a key support with this skill, to quickly build up charges. Also due to the non-axe restriction (no Soul Taker), it may be more focused for elemental type builds.

Four of the five new Uniques have been discovered. The first Unique is a two-handed leveling Axe that will probably hit every enemy on the screen. The new armor / energy shield helm is certainly not for every spellcaster, but possibly for those war mages who are in the thick of combat. I personally hate the name, but I won't complain if the new bow drops for me in game- finally Elemental based archers may have an alternative to the ever popular Lioneye's Bow. The last discovered Unique is a very impressive helm that appeals to Elemental Cleave or Bow builds. Having an extra 20% run speed on top of your boots is a fantastic way to help survive dangerous attacks or situations.

The rest of the patch notes can be read here. Hopefully their US patch server is fixed, it took me over seven hours to download the patch last night. They'll certainly need to iron out these kinks in time for the release version of the game.