Well, well, well...
Well, I'll be damned, and stick me with a fork, I think I've roasted enough.....

Been a long time since I've managed to stick my neck out in to this part of cyberspace....

To the DSF Regs of ages past, good to see some of you still kicking around.

To the newcomers of the LL(since I was last here some odd years ago), the name's Daravos, but for simplicity, you can call me Dar. Pleasure to make your acquaintances, and hopefully get to chat (and/or game) with some of you soon.

I think I've got a LOT of reading up to do here in the next little while, but for those that know me and have been wondering where the frack I've been these last few years... Well, let's just say I've been very very busy.

For the most part, my post-secondary education was keeping me pretty busy for most of those years, and I won't be doing that again any time soon (aside from a little bit of finishing up to do).

I've also been playing various other games (when I've actually had a chance to do so), as well as working for the last month (after a nice three month vacation) between two jobs, just to pay the bills.

Finally managed to get a few days off from work, so I've been playing a bit of Diablo (though offline MP), but I have been checking USWest to see if anyone's been on (and unfortunately, not).

Anyhow, I just thought I'd pop in again and say hullo and let everyone know what I've been up to. Gotten a lot harder to pull these all-nighters as of late, so I think I might head off to bed for a bit.

I'll be around.

Daravos
(The Eternal Lurker)
[Image: 4955118coiDE.png]
Quote:Finally managed to get a few days off from work, so I've been playing a bit of Diablo (though offline MP), but I have been checking USWest to see if anyone's been on (and unfortunately, not).

Anyhow, I just thought I'd pop in again and say hullo and let everyone know what I've been up to. Gotten a lot harder to pull these all-nighters as of late, so I think I might head off to bed for a bit.

I'll be around.

Daravos
(The Eternal Lurker)
You can occasionally find me on US West, Hardcore, ladder.

Not that often, but message

Occhi_lad08
samurairogue
or
Occhi_rogue

if you are on. I might be on as well, might not.

Welcome back.
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete
* LennyLen waves to Dar.
"What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch?"

-W.C. Fields