Path of Exile - Endless Ledge
A new event is being introduced into Path of Exile, named Endless Ledge.

Each event will last an hour and will start off with a set number of skill gems and weapons, which are the same for each class. You'll have an hour to progress as far as possible through a never-ending series of Ledge instances.

While the game mode may seem a bit plain, I must admit that Ledge is one of my favorite zones. Even though I didn't get too into Descent, the prior signature event, I'm looking forward to this type of race. Read the rest of the official post here. What do you think of it?
Sounds great, other than that whole thing about a single start time. Smile
Hardcore Diablo 1/2/3/4 & Retail/Classic WoW adventurer.
(08-28-2013, 12:58 AM)Frag Wrote: Sounds great, other than that whole thing about a single start time. :)

Agreed. Hope one day they just allow you to start these modes whenever.
This is one I might try. Love the Ledge!
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
(08-28-2013, 04:09 AM)LochnarITB Wrote: This is one I might try. Love the Ledge!

Right? I mean the zone itself is very bland, but I'll be damned if it's not the most relaxing area to farm in the game.
So I've somewhat enjoyed the Endless Ledge races. Without Merchants I feel like you're even more at RNG's mercy. I know Descent had the same no-merchants, but it had chests with more currency. Thus this mode has felt terribly slow at times, if you get stuck with sub-par drops.