Mirror's Edge 2

Oh HECK yeah.
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Looked rather meh, imo.
Hardcore Diablo 1/2/3/4 & Retail/Classic WoW adventurer.
(09-05-2013, 12:34 AM)Bolty Wrote: Oh HECK yeah.

The first one always intrigued me, but I was never able to get into it because the controls didn't live up to the fluidity of motion that the game required.

When you have a game that is based on constant motion, nothing ruins enjoyment quicker than having to repeatedly replay the same section because your character keeps missing a pipe by a couple pixels. Hopefully the sequel will find the right context for "challenge" so that it doesn't detract from the overall concept of the free-running, never stop or you die excitement.

The hype is real, still eagerly anticipating this just because Mirror's Edge was such a nice dose of gaming innovation.
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.