Required reading for 4th graders in Illinois....
Quote:Whose 'we'? You? I never even heard of you, though you seem to have a bad habit of talking and acting like a bush league wannabe scrub duelist.

'I'll challenge you!11' is something only betas yip out. The -Real Alpha- dogs don't go barking at every cars that pass by.

More like, you have a habit of talking out of your ass, which is why I've had you on ignore the last 2+ years, and this would be what, maybe the 3rd time in that period I have read one of your ridiculous posts!?

Quote:In blunt terms, I am as versed and skilled in the art of True D1 Dueling, as you are in the Realest of Truest Marxism.

Prove it. Far as I can see, you are better at trolling and flapping your gums than anything else. Acktionz speakz louda than wordz.

Quote:At least you're honest about your fear.

Yes, me utterly destroying you in D1 PvP to the point where you are embarassed to show yourself around these neck o' the woods again, and thus being personally responsible for your social demise of is a fear of mine. But one I am willing to accept, since you put your claim to almighty skills out there.
https://www.youtube.com/user/FireIceTalon

"Your very ideas are but the outgrowth of conditions of your bourgeois production and bourgeois property, just as your jurisprudence is but the will of your class, made into law for all, a will whose essential character and direction are determined by the economic conditions of the existence of your class." - Marx (addressing the bourgeois)
(12-03-2013, 10:48 PM)FireIceTalon Wrote: .... which is why I've had you on ignore the last 2+ years, and this would be what, maybe the 3rd time in that period I have read one of your ridiculous posts!?

You sound like you have trouble with how that concept works.

Quote:Prove it. Far as I can see

Then you have trouble with your vision as well? I feel almost sorry for you. Almost.

Quote:Yes, me utterly destroying you in D1 PvP to the point where you are embarassed to show yourself around these neck o' the woods again, and thus being personally responsible for your social demise of is a fear of mine. But one I am willing to accept, since you put your claim to almighty skills out there.

Spoken like a true scrub. 'Playing' for what exactly? Bragging rights? A 'virtual' turf? 'Social demise'? Lulzworthy from a scrub.

You still don't get it do you scrub? About 'True' D1 dueling?

The first clue you are missing is even mentioning b-net. Only scrubby nubs even play b.net duels. The pro-am league starts at LAN. At the very least.

If you need an explanation on why pro-am uses LAN over B.net, then you're not even ready for that.

Second clue. You still have a scrub mentality of 'bring your high level char and i duelz you in bnet lolz'. Play for ears. Bragging rights. Virtual turf. 'Social Demise'? Ooooh....careful with that edge there Edgy McScrubby.

Ever even thought of what it is you're willing to put in the pot? I've been playing ever since the D1 pro am level LAN circuit started, and players were putting actual computer gears at stake. Lose one match, lose your 2k$ machine.

And that was the early days, when 'players' were still rank amateurs. It became more serious when people started putting in real cash monies.

E-Sport? Puhleze. The stuff I saw in those underground circuit would make Blizzard blush and vomit. More like E-Gladiator Pits. Ancient Romans would feel right at home.

Even then it was still just cash, and computer gear at the end of the day. It's barely college level football league. Things got more interesting when I moved deeper into the levels where players were betting car and house keys.

I'll spell it out for you scrub. House deeds and car ownership were at stake here. I've won and lost more mansions and Bentleys than you can count, sweetiekins.

But it didn't get Realer than Real until 'Butcher Race' games were done. Probably never even heard of that, let alone played it have you scrub?

See that's not a surprise, considering you think being a world Poker champion consist of bringing your own un-inspected deck, playing with no real stakes, and declaring a 5 card drop is 'standard' rules.

'Butcher Race' games, are where you literally, risk life and limb.
You flip a 3 sided coin (if you need to ask, you're a scrub) to determine which char you will choose. No, scrub, you don't square off against each other like a nub. Whatever the 3 sided coin chooses, all players will use.

You pick that char, -starting- char, and you race to the Butcher.

First one who defeats The Butcher, wins. You don't want to lose, because you can literally lose a finger, toe, or limb. At higher levels your life is on the line. I still have all of mine, because I've managed to turn a few loss into a double or nothing gambit.

An ex player who got out of the game told his experience in an allegorical story.

http://www.classicshorts.com/stories/south.html

So yeah scrub, stick to the shallow end of the pool. It's much safer there. I hate to see a budding scholar of True Marxism, risks his life and limb in a game he barely understands, but thinks he's a pro in.

Protip: It's not me you should be afraid of. It's the heavy hitters who enforce the rules of the circuit. They, unlike me, don't have much patience for 'D1 (b.net...lololololol) duelists' who thinks it's all just for fun and games.

PS: That's -my- autobiography. The last of a True D1 Duelist. No names have been dropped but all the details are 110% truth.
^^And that post, ladies and gentleman, is empirical evidence of why LSD is one helluva drug.
https://www.youtube.com/user/FireIceTalon

"Your very ideas are but the outgrowth of conditions of your bourgeois production and bourgeois property, just as your jurisprudence is but the will of your class, made into law for all, a will whose essential character and direction are determined by the economic conditions of the existence of your class." - Marx (addressing the bourgeois)
(12-03-2013, 11:52 PM)FireIceTalon Wrote: ^^And that post, ladies and gentleman, is empirical evidence of why LSD is one helluva drug.

^
|
|

Oh scrubby scrubby..../shakes head

Besides the drug tests, only nub scrubs thinks taking any kinds of drugs before a Butcher Race match is even remotely an idea. Let alone a good one.

I don't even like to have any caffeine products 24 hours before any Real D1 Game.

LSD might help you in your True Marxism studies, but it doesn't belong in a Real D1 Duel.

[Image: winners_don__t_use_drugs___wide_vrsn_by_...5nxbg9.png]
Wow, I was tricked into thinking this was serious. Good job, I guess.
With great power comes the great need to blame other people.
Guild Wars 2: (ArchonWing.9480) 
Battle.net (ArchonWing.1480)
(12-06-2013, 12:40 PM)Archon_Wing Wrote: Wow, I was tricked into thinking this was serious. Good job, I guess.

Everything in this thread is serious. 110%, super real, super serious.
Deadly. Serious.

Since I mentioned a part of my autobiography, I will explain a bit further. My exploits and adventures in the Real D1 Dueling circuit were made into a movie at one point. Uncredited, and names have been changed, and details are fleshed out allegorically rather than literally. Overly literalist might have trouble with comprehension, but for everyone else it's not a biggie to decipher the clues.

[Image: Swordfish.jpg]

^
|

A LAN circuit game with one of the circuit rules enforcers, as portrayed in the movie.

I don't like spelling it out, but some wee ones have trouble with reading comprehension, so for their sake I will help them out. No, I'm not Hugh Jackman, or his character. Jackman plays a composite character, and my adventures were weaved into that composite. My stories were uncredited officially, but I was compensated.

For obvious security reasons, getting financial compensation is better than getting name credit in some hollywood film. For the same obvious security reasons, details had to be told allegorically vs literally.

What I can say is 'the 3 sided coin' is real. It's literally just a coin, exact same as you would have in your wallet. Since every coin has 3 sides, head, tails, and the -edge- (circumference) connecting the two.

What's special is not the coin used in the coin flip. It's the surface it lands on. Think a bed of nails crossed with a pachinko machine.

Reasons for serious circuit matches using LAN instead of (hahahahahaha...oh lordy) B.net, is obvious. But it is also done to ensure a minimum ante and insurance. No one in the circuit cares about B.net. Showing up in person, in the flesh, is the minimum ante to show the organizers and opponents you're serious about the match.

It's partly symbolic as well. And can spill over to some real physical outcome as well, due to the stakes involved.

Another misconception is Real D1 PVP consists solely of 'duelz' between chars. Anyone who has actual knowledge of the D1, understands the game is not actually optimal for such a thing. Even with LAN there are still occasional tech issues like desync glitches. Good enough for giggles among friends. Somewhat ok for pro-am if done right. Not good enough when it's a real match, with real assets on the line.

Butcher Race games and other racing style games allows for multiple participants, more than the 4 player limit. Since the terminals are run parallel but may or may not be connected to each other directly.

They are synced for timekeeping and monitored for shenanigans. They can be set up either as parallel tracks style, or hub and spoke style depending on the type of match being played.

However that's mere technicality, what really separates the scrubs from the serious players, are the stakes. The former is absent of any real risks and consequences, the latter has real risks but also real rewards.

Scrubs want to 'duelz' (on B.net no less..lulz X infinity) anything and anyone at the drop of a hat, for free. They don't even value their own time. Maybe they're just lonely and want a hug\any human interaction, who knows, who cares.

Serious, Professional Competitive Real D1 Duelists asks what's the real game, what's the real rules, what's my real risk\reward ratio, and act accordingly.

Scrubs literally haven't even figured out what the real game is, what the real rules are, and what they're 'fighting' for. At best, they're still thinking Character lvl = Actual Player Level. Scrubs get flustered and poop their diapers when you say pros don't play T-ball in the Majors. Scrubby the tadpole thinks his pond is an ocean.

As for my movie experience, I can say that Mr. Jackman is a classy stand up bro. Ms. Berry is beautiful and smart. The craft table was awesome in that shoot. And their check didn't bounce. In general it has been such a positive and rewarding experience on that movie set, I am seriously thinking of doing more work as a D1 Duelist film consultant.
(12-06-2013, 06:42 PM)Hammerskjold Wrote: Everything in this thread is...

I have never had any desire to try illicit drugs, but that must be some really good stuff! I may have to think about it, if you clue us in to what it is. Cool
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
(12-06-2013, 09:40 PM)LochnarITB Wrote:

I have never had any desire to try illicit drugs, but that must be some really good stuff! I may have to think about it, if you clue us in to what it is. Cool
My guess is el diablo.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

(12-06-2013, 09:40 PM)LochnarITB Wrote:

Strictly super straight edge, I go on a cleansing diet in preparation for a Real D1 Match. Not even caffeine, no fast food crap, no refined and process carbs. Strictly clean and lean fish, quinoa and vegetables.

When real assets, and real life and limb is on the line, I don't screw around.

Kandrathe is figuratively correct, the only 'high' you'll need is El Diablo. Technically he's wrong, because it is not a literal drug. But ever since he embraced my Truest of Truth method, he is on his way to achieving Real Ultimate Power.

[Image: official-ninja-webpage-real-ultimate-power-logo.jpg]
(12-03-2013, 10:48 PM)FireIceTalon Wrote: Yes, me utterly destroying you in D1 PvP to the point where you are embarassed to show yourself around these neck o' the woods again, and thus being personally responsible for your social demise of is a fear of mine. But one I am willing to accept, since you put your claim to almighty skills out there.

Why can't I 'like' posts?
You can like a post without using a button.

We all did it, back in the days BF*. Indeed, I liked a lot of your posts, among others with likable posts.
(*=Before Facebook)
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete