Path of Exile - Patch 1.0.2
The second major patch since release is now live. 1.0.2 comes with a host of changes. New skills, uniques, balance changes, microtransactions, supporter packs, and more.

The new uniques have already been discovered and are Olmec's Sanctum, Wings of Entropy, Belly of the Beast, and Lifesprig.

Also if you haven't already tried out the Descent Champions race, I highly encourage you to do so. I've had a lot of fun going up against tougher versions of the PoE bosses. Here's some information and the race schedule.
Quote:Also if you haven't already tried out the Descent Champions race, I highly encourage you to do so.

I second this. These races are great fun.
"What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch?"

-W.C. Fields
I have a question about various races and rewards that I'm a little confused about. There seem to be some that get you points towards items and others that actually reward items. Can these items (direct or point purchased) be used by any toon in any league on the account, or only the toon that earned them? The answer is probably "depends" but any enlightenment would be appreciated. For example, would I be able to race to get a super duper amulet (an award or from points) and use it on my standard witch?
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
Hail Lochnar,

You can collect rewards that you earn from races and give to a character in any league. You can even save up the rewards for the next ladder season and give it to your characters once the league is two weeks old. You'll notice a stash tab that says remove only and the event name. Just remove from that tab and place in the stash for the league you want it in. Even better is the items are ilvl 100, so they can roll the highest modifiers and are easier to socket/link.
(11-30-2013, 10:32 PM)MonTy Wrote: Hail Lochnar,

You can collect rewards that you earn from races and give to a character in any league. You can even save up the rewards for the next ladder season and give it to your characters once the league is two weeks old. You'll notice a stash tab that says remove only and the event name. Just remove from that tab and place in the stash for the league you want it in. Even better is the items are ilvl 100, so they can roll the highest modifiers and are easier to socket/link.

Cool beans! Thanks. More incentive to give in and try one. I noticed there are still endless ledge races. That one sounded appealing.
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."