Shado-Pan Geyser Gun
So tonight I picked up my Shado-Pan Geyser Gun. I had no idea this item existed before, and I'm all up in those silly things in the game. I was actually pretty shocked I had never heard of it.

Getting it involves playing around in those geysers before Tortos in the Throne of Thunder raid. Each time you hit one, you get a stack of a buff, and you have 4 seconds to hit another geyser before it falls off. You have to then get that stack up to 250 and you'll receive the gun in the mail.

Had a try where I got to 40 stacks before it dropped, and then I ran it through to 250.

Just pointing out this arcane, mostly unknown thing to people if they're not aware of it.
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
This kind of stuff probably kept me going longer in WoW than otherwise. I think the worst semi-hidden drive I ever did was the archaeology to become a dragon. I was far from the first but it was fun getting whispers asking how I got that and laughing to myself when others swore they were going to go for it.
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."