Really?! No one has bothered to post this yet?!
Tal, I'R Disapoint in you

Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
(12-01-2014, 02:02 AM)Lissa Wrote: Tal, I'R Disapoint in you

I was very excited when the trailer for ep 2, Vader Teen Spirit came out. Then when I finally saw the full movie, I thought the trailer told a better story than the actual movie. The Clone Wars done by Genndy Tartakovsky to me was way more Star Wars-y than the official Lucas prequels.

So with that being said. I'm still somewhat interested, but cautious. ie: That red light saber, what the hell man. That is really bad ergonomics. If a sith wanted a bad ass plasma for a guard\hilt it could've been done in a V style like so 0----<============== , rather than risking oidunno. Injuring your own hand while doing even basic handling of this elegant weapon from a different time, maybe? Yeah yeah sith bad ass I get it, but it just looks kinda stupid dangerous, vs bad ass dangerous.

Then again the whole SW galaxy seems to have problems with basic safety, ie: the rushed construction and bad design of the Death Star would have the galactic OSHA throwing a fit over basic things like inadequate guard rails.

TL;DR: As long as Abrams tone down the lens flares, I'll probably see it in a matinee.
Have they ever bothered explaining how the Falcon is so maneuverable while traveling through a planet's atmosphere?
"What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch?"

-W.C. Fields
(12-01-2014, 02:44 AM)Hammerskjold Wrote: TL;DR: As long as Abrams tone down the lens flares, I'll probably see it in a matinee.

Problem making stinkers? There's a solution that makes sure no one knows Abrams was even there. I'll be crossing my fingers he doesn't drop a moon on Chewie.
(12-01-2014, 03:22 AM)LennyLen Wrote: Have they ever bothered explaining how the Falcon is so maneuverable while traveling through a planet's atmosphere?
Maybe it's like the ship from Futurama. It doesn't move through the galaxy, it moves the galaxy around it!
-TheDragoon
(12-03-2014, 03:33 AM)TheDragoon Wrote:
(12-01-2014, 03:22 AM)LennyLen Wrote: Have they ever bothered explaining how the Falcon is so maneuverable while traveling through a planet's atmosphere?
Maybe it's like the ship from Futurama. It doesn't move through the galaxy, it moves the galaxy around it!
I guess that is sort of correct. With Torplex "deflector shielding" you'd just move the air away from the hull, therefore having frictionless re-entry. Once under the influence of gravity, you can supplement the sublight engines to maneuver with Repulsorlifts.

P.S. As I've researched more fully what is the known science of "Space-Time", I've come to see the gravitational force more as an illusion due to our proximity to mass. Hence, my skepticism is high related to our ability to produce any device capable of manipulating gravity or time for that matter.

This is a good read though; http://archive.wired.com/wired/archive/6...ty_pr.html

"When I asked why he had to economize so stringently, he muttered something about his family not fully sharing his enthusiasm for gravity research."

The above quote had me laughing out loud.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

I was on vacation!
(12-01-2014, 02:19 PM)LemmingofGlory Wrote: Problem making stinkers? There's a solution that makes sure no one knows Abrams was even there. I'll be crossing my fingers he doesn't drop a moon on Chewie.

But is that blend powerful enough to counter a #2, Sithy Dooku. In any case, that bathroom product commercial is still a better love story than Angsty Vader and Queen Edamame.
(12-04-2014, 09:12 PM)Tal Wrote:

I was on vacation!

I R still disappoint in you!
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
I like Star Wars.