starcraft 1 protoss question
hello. sorry to post this in the wrong place but i can't find an answer.
i bought the down load of starcraft 1 from the blizzard site and didn't get an 'owners manual' with it so i don't have an answer there.

i played this game years ago and recall there was a protoss unit that could go into an enemy building and take it over and make it into a protoss run building. is this unit still in the game and if so how do i make it? i know the 'dark archon' has mind control, but (as far as i can find out) that does not include controlling buildings, just live units. thanks and i appreciate the help or any redirection to the correct web sites for answers and merry Christmas !
This is as good a place as any to put off topic questions, especially gaming related ones.

You were on the right track, the Dark Archon can permanently mind control another unit, including SCVs, or Zerg drones thus enabling you to build a command center, or zerg hive of your own. Arbiters have the ability to put enemy buildings in statis, temporarily "shutting them down".

Other than that, the zerg queen can infect a terran command center once it is sufficiently damaged. The infected command center will then produce a type of kamikaze unit called infested terran.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]