Pardon Me, But it's been too long
And I'm not a bot!

My old account (Shoju) ended up in some weird loop, where I tried to login, and couldn't login, so I had it reset my password, and then the reset password that it gave me didn't work, and that locked me out, and on and on and on, ad nauseum.

So, I gave up for a bit.

And then I canned the site that I had the email address where I had registered for the lounge at.

I thought that might be it. Maybe my time on the lounge had run it's course. And then the holidays happened, and I sort of forgot about it.

But, I couldn't stay away, you guys are just too fun to be around Smile So, new account, sort of like the old account. I'll check in from time to time, and try not to be a stranger Smile
If you're in a weird loop like that, delete any lurkerlounge.com cookies you have and try again.

Welcome back!
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
(02-03-2015, 10:49 PM)shoju_dos Wrote: But, I couldn't stay away, you guys are just too fun to be around Smile So, new account, sort of like the old account. I'll check in from time to time, and try not to be a stranger Smile
I am glad you are back. You are in a band, right? How is that going?
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

(02-03-2015, 10:49 PM)shoju_dos Wrote: And I'm not a bot!

Hmmph. I see the bots have gotten too clever.

There's only one way to prove your humanity....

Do you like donuts?
With great power comes the great need to blame other people.
Guild Wars 2: (ArchonWing.9480) 
Battle.net (ArchonWing.1480)
I like donuts, But I don't eat them. 120 lbs lost, and I'm working to stay that way. My junk food of choice is liquid form. I'm a serious Craft Beer nerd. The exact kind that a certain national beer company mocked in a Super Bowl Commercial, and the kind that now sends them a picture of my middle finger next to my latest purchase of some new beer I've never had before, with the tag line "Still better than Budwater"

I'm a huge fan of Stouts. Chocolate Stout, Oatmeal Stout, Imperial Stout, Milk Stout. I love them. Flying Monkey's Chocolate Manifesto Triple Chocolate Milk Stout is simply the greatest alcoholic beverage I have ever imbibed. Samuel L Smith's Organic Chocolate Stout is a pretty distant Second.

Childish? Yes. But, when you alienate customers, you should expect backlash.

I was in a band, but now I'm just jamming in my house, nurturing my 12 year old's desire to drum, and writing some stuff. I have plans for a self written, self recorded (Okay, my Brother in law will be aiding in the engineering) album that is all me. My influences, my likes, my schizophrenic musical tastes, all boiled down into an album that will be Rock, Country (think Cash, not current), Alternative, 90's grunge, 80's hair metal, all rolled into an album. I have ~5 songs pieced together, and ready to record the instrumentation for, but I haven't written a single lyric. I'm not much of a lyricist, and I'm an average to "meh" singer at best.

I deleted the cookies, cache, saved passwords, everything, at which point it kept telling me that the password generated by the lounge was incorrect. So, I gave up for a bit, and then I gave up the domain I had the email address with, and well... that was the end of that. It's ok. My new account works just fine Smile
(03-05-2015, 04:59 PM)shoju_dos Wrote: I was in a band, but now I'm just jamming in my house, nurturing my 12 year old's desire to drum, and writing some stuff. I have plans for a self written, self recorded (Okay, my Brother in law will be aiding in the engineering) album that is all me. My influences, my likes, my schizophrenic musical tastes, all boiled down into an album that will be Rock, Country (think Cash, not current), Alternative, 90's grunge, 80's hair metal, all rolled into an album. I have ~5 songs pieced together, and ready to record the instrumentation for, but I haven't written a single lyric. I'm not much of a lyricist, and I'm an average to "meh" singer at best.
My office is on the same floor with private music instruction, including voice. What I've learned over the years (other than which are my least favorite instruments) is that voice, like any instrument benefits from practice and coaching.

From your tastes, as you describe them, I'm thinking you should break through with ковбой гранж металла (Russian for, Cowboy Grunge Metal).
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]