Guccifer casts out Hillary
(07-07-2015, 05:17 PM)Hammerskjold Wrote: Fair or not, something about it does seems kinda curious. Something about the fourth estate, and the role of the press and such.
The winds over at the Beast seem to have shifted.
How Hillary loses the 2016 primary
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

(07-09-2015, 05:34 PM)kandrathe Wrote:
(07-07-2015, 05:17 PM)Hammerskjold Wrote: Fair or not, something about it does seems kinda curious. Something about the fourth estate, and the role of the press and such.

Hmm, alright I'll just ask this right out. What do you think so far, Clinton brand has hit the peak? She undeniably had a pretty huge early lead, but that's not always a good thing for a race this long.
(07-09-2015, 05:42 PM)Hammerskjold Wrote:
(07-09-2015, 05:34 PM)kandrathe Wrote:
Hmm, alright I'll just ask this right out. What do you think so far, Clinton brand has hit the peak? She undeniably had a pretty huge early lead, but that's not always a good thing for a race this long.
I think for the discerning consumer of the progressive brand she has a lot of history that is in contradiction. She's in my mind closer the GWB than Obama in foreign policy. If she becomes the candidate for the Democrats they will rally behind her, but as this contest drags out she will need to defend her record in public. When she's in attack mode or defense mode she tends to come across acerbic and very ... how to describe it ... evil. Sort of like if she had the power, you might just "accidentally" get hit by a drone strike when you're getting gas later today.

So, no I don't think it's like "oh, darn, oatmeal again" like a worn out concept. But more like "omg who eats deviled eggs for breakfast!" So, like Joe Biden is the oatmeal. Hillary looks like breakfast, you just know she's bad for you. Sanders is the hot new progressive breakfast all the cool kids are ordering.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

I have heard that James Webb is going to run.
I'd back him. Doubt the Dems can stand a JFK democrat, though.
Oh well.
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete