TheDark - forum registration
As I know, you all still check here, and I just tried emailing the contact list on TheDark website and got a bunch of rejection letters, and PMing only works when people actually log themselves in, which for someone like me, only happens when i can be bothered to post something, so it just kind of makes sense for me to do it like this.

I've just rebought Hellfire, after being without it for at least a couple of years, am thinking about trying out the dark again, have a post i would like to make on your forums regarding someone's query to windows vista, and in general would like to hassle people into organising some co-op play.

If I'm registered, which I'm pretty sure I was, then it'd be as Hureg or Aarda, though I've no idea what the password could be, and I don't recall ever posting, so it probably got deleted by now.

So... please register me, and PM me a password here, as well as replying to this thread, so i know to check my PM inbox.

Oh and for everybody else, anybody fancy starting out a character or two with me?

Cheers
Aarda's still throwing roses at the rain...
- PM sent.

Regards,
ArthurDent

Yeah I'm going to need a new password, have tried the likely ones to no avail.

PM again:)

Thanks,
Wait!

Apparently my email to the forum contacts wasn't in vain. Turns out Zenda's email there was still active. And he/she has reset my password already.

Cheers.