Blizzcon 2015
I'm watching on ESports A...

... and all I can say is that with Overwatch, and new content expansions in almost everything else, the next year is looking pretty good (profitable) for them.

My sons are really into WC3, SCII, HOTS, and Hearthstone, and now begging for Overwatch. They've also schemed between the two of them how to use my Level 100 boosts from Legion. If my house is any indicator, 7/9th's of what is played regularly week over week is a Blizzard game.

The WOW movie trailer... well, we'll see... I hope they have an epic battle at the crossroads, or Tauren Mill. It would be the subtle nods to the actual game's history we've lived through that would be entertaining for me.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

(11-06-2015, 08:14 PM)kandrathe Wrote: The WOW movie trailer... well, we'll see... I hope they have an epic battle at the crossroads, or Tauren Mill. It would be the subtle nods to the actual game's history we've lived through that would be entertaining for me.

I hope the Stormwind flight master gets kidnapped, and there's a Captain Placeholder in there somewhere.
(11-07-2015, 04:14 AM)DeeBye Wrote:
(11-06-2015, 08:14 PM)kandrathe Wrote: The WOW movie trailer... well, we'll see... I hope they have an epic battle at the crossroads, or Tauren Mill. It would be the subtle nods to the actual game's history we've lived through that would be entertaining for me.

I hope the Stormwind flight master gets kidnapped, and there's a Captain Placeholder in there somewhere.
Oh, yes. plus Leeroy Jenkins, and Kazzak chasing everyone to SWC.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

Ah, Captain Placeholder! My second favorite NPC of all time, after Chronormu.
"I may be old, but I'm not dead."
(11-07-2015, 05:56 AM)LavCat Wrote:

Ah, Captain Placeholder! My second favorite NPC of all time, after Chronormu.

Captain Noteo was better than Captain Placeholder... >.> He was a Smooth Criminal after all... <.<
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.