U.S. Presidential debate
(11-24-2016, 11:46 AM)Jester Wrote:
(11-23-2016, 06:24 PM)Ashock Wrote: Examples?

On their front page right now: www.breitbart.com/london/2016/11/23/woolworths-axes-christmas-muslim-now/

Yesterday, they were hosting some big piece by Ann Coulter, that most serious champion of journalistic integrity, who certainly would never spin or marginalize. Milo Yiannopolous is a regular contributor, who (by his own admission) makes a career out of mocking and antagonizing, regularly targetting groups he doesn't like for abuse and invective just to stir up the pot and raise his own profile. They were deeply and directly invovled in James O'Keefe's "investigative reporting," which turned out to be obvious and vicious fraud, not that this stopped them from using it to bring down ACORN.

And, oh yeah, they're founded by and named after Andrew Breitbart.

Are you really asking this? I know you and I agree on basically nothing, so perhaps you see things differently. But the case seems self-evident to me.

-Jester

I view ALL mainstream media as a collective sack of lying фекал. This is why you neo-communists lost this election. You care more about bathrooms than you do about jobs. You managed to lose this election while having 95% of all media in your collective pockets. You managed to lose this election while you've had the benefit of indoctrinating 2 generations of kids into your marxist world.

I read Drudge and Breitbart and I see news. You read those 2 sites and you see bullshit. How could you not? You've been propagandized by all media sources from all directions in such an effective way, that it would make the old school TASS stop and take notice.

My wife and I hosted a small dinner for some reasonably high profile arrorneys about a week before the election. I'm not the lawyer in the family, btw.
Everyone tried to keep politics out of the conversation for the most part.
However, one of them, a senior partner in a leading firm around here with aspirations of being a judge, mentioned that it is very important that Hillary win the election. I asked him why. He anabashadly told us that it is important to have a woman President.
I asked him (while my wife was squeezing my hand under the table real hard, so I control myself), "Shouldn't it be more important to have someone who is best qualified become President, whatever gender they happen to be?" So he started talking about things being more complicated than that, etc etc....

No, it is not more complicated than that.

That is why you lost.

We lived with an anti-american marxist for 8 years and accepted it. No demostrations. No school walkouts. No national media histeria.

Accept it. Live with it. Or just go away.
Quote:I view ALL mainstream media as a collective sack of lying фекал.

Except Faux News, apparently.

Quote:This is why you neo-communists lost this election.

There were no communists involved in this election. Us so called "neo-communists" lost absolutely nothing here. The only losers of this election were the working class; whether they were liberal, republican, communist or anything else matters not.

Quote:You managed to lose this election while you've had the benefit of indoctrinating 2 generations of kids into your marxist world.

Your comment definetly does indeed reflect how the American populace has been dumbed down and indoctrinated Smile, but it certainly isn't in a Marxist context. Quite the opposite, actually. I doubt you know even the slightest about the Marxist dialectical framework and are probably just parroting what one of your Faux News heros spewed at you one night.

Quote:I read Drudge and Breitbart and I see news. You read those 2 sites and you see bullshit. How could you not? You've been propagandized by all media sources from all directions in such an effective way, that it would make the old school TASS stop and take notice.

Oh, the irony.

Now, me and Jester subscribe to very different political frameworks that ultimately have little in common. But you accusing anyone else of falling for propaganda is a complete joke when you fall for and spew more propaganda than anyone else on this forum, as far as I can tell. As the saying goes, those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Quote:We lived with an anti-american marxist for 8 years.

Again, no we didn't. There has never been a "Marxist" president nor will there ever be. To be president of the most oppressive, imperialistic, and militarily aggressive nation on the planet, is fundamentally as ANTI-Marxist and PRO-American as you can get. Honestly, I can't tell if you are trolling when you spew this crap, or if you are actually serious. Either way, I wish you would fuck off. I'm tired of reading your intellectually dishonest crud.

Quote:No demostrations.

Incorrect.

[Image: Anti+War+Demonstrators+Protest+Obama+Fun...xjNpUl.jpg]

And I could post a million other similar pictures.

To conclude, you are ignorant as fuck, and I wish I could recoup the brain cells I lost in reading your horseshit filled drivel.
https://www.youtube.com/user/FireIceTalon

"Your very ideas are but the outgrowth of conditions of your bourgeois production and bourgeois property, just as your jurisprudence is but the will of your class, made into law for all, a will whose essential character and direction are determined by the economic conditions of the existence of your class." - Marx (addressing the bourgeois)
(11-25-2016, 08:06 PM)FireIceTalon Wrote:
Quote:I view ALL mainstream media as a collective sack of lying фекал.

Except Faux News, apparently.

Quote:This is why you neo-communists lost this election.

There were no communists involved in this election. Us so called "neo-communists" lost absolutely nothing here. The only losers of this election were the working class; whether they were liberal, republican, communist or anything else matters not.

Quote:You managed to lose this election while you've had the benefit of indoctrinating 2 generations of kids into your marxist world.

Your comment definetly does indeed reflect how the American populace has been dumbed down and indoctrinated Smile, but it certainly isn't in a Marxist context. Quite the opposite, actually. I doubt you know even the slightest about the Marxist framework and are probably just parroting what one of your Faux News heros spewed at you one night.

Quote:I read Drudge and Breitbart and I see news. You read those 2 sites and you see bullshit. How could you not? You've been propagandized by all media sources from all directions in such an effective way, that it would make the old school TASS stop and take notice.

Oh, the irony.

Now, me and Jester subscribe to very different political frameworks that ultimately have little in common. But you accusing anyone else of falling for propaganda is a complete joke when you fall for and spew more propaganda than anyone else on this forum, as far as I can tell. As the saying goes, those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Quote:We lived with an anti-american marxist for 8 years.

Again, no we didn't. There has never been a "Marxist" president nor will there ever be. To be president of the most oppressive, imperialistic, and militarily aggressive nation on the planet, is fundamentally as ANTI-Marxist and PRO-American as you can get. Honestly, I can't tell if you are trolling when you spew this crap, or if you are actually serious. Either way, I wish you would fuck off. I'm tired of reading your intellectually dishonest crud.

Quote:No demostrations.

Incorrect.

[Image: Anti+War+Demonstrators+Protest+Obama+Fun...xjNpUl.jpg]

And I could post a million other similar pictures.

To conclude, you are ignorant as fuck, and I wish I could recoup the brain cells I lost in reading your horseshit filled drivel.

Tsk, Tsk. Poor little snowflake. Are you melting? Watch some more CNN and MSNBC, misery loves company.

Oh and BTW..... Personal attacks? Bolty!!!!!!
Again, I don't watch bourgeois news stations. Marxists have our own sources.

And personal attacks? whaaaa whaaaa!!! Poor baby, did I strike a nerve? My bad, I forgot how sensitive some trolls are.

[Image: do-you-want-some-cheese-with-that-whine.png]

You can call on Bolty to censor me all you like, but your idiocy speaks for itself, and I won't hesitate to call you out on it.

Seriously Ashock, you are like that kid at recess that talks trash and tries to pick fights with the other (often tougher) students, but then hides in the office after school because you know damn well you've gotten yourself in over your head.

"Your very ideas are but the outgrowth of conditions of your bourgeois production and bourgeois property, just as your jurisprudence is but the will of your class, made into law for all, a will whose essential character and direction are determined by the economic conditions of the existence of your class." - Marx (addressing the bourgeois)
(11-25-2016, 09:11 PM)FireIceTalon Wrote: Again, I don't watch bourgeois news stations. Marxists have our own sources.

And personal attacks? whaaaa whaaaa!!! Poor baby, did I strike a nerve? My bad, I forgot how sensitive some trolls are.

[Image: do-you-want-some-cheese-with-that-whine.png]

You call on Bolty to censor me all you like, but your idiocy speaks for itself, and I won't hesitate to call you out on it. You are like that kid at recess that talks trash and tries to pick fights with other students, but then hides in the office after school because you know damn well you've gotten yourself in over your head.

LOL, you actually think that I was serious about the whole "Bolty and personal attacks" bit? Wow, just wow. It's called sarcasm.

On the contrary. I want them to stay. People need to see you for what you are.

Here, I feel for you. I hope this brings back warm memories. But not too warm or you know what will happen.

[Image: Media-Bias-NewYork-Newsweek-Covers-640x480.jpg]
Hmm, not sure what the point of posting that was. I see two ruthlessly anti-working class, racist politicans that belong to two sides of the same coin. We have one in office every day, with a chance for people to vote in a different oppressor in our sham democracy every 4 years and be told that they actually have a choice (LMAO). I don't need to be reminded of anything.

Anyways, to get back on track, it appears now that Trump has appointed an anti-Net neutrality hack named Jeff Eisenach, sponsored by Verizon and AT&T, in charge of the FCC transition team. Trump calls "Net Nuetrality" a top down power grab and an attack on the internet, yet we are talking about a guy here who cries the moment someone mocks him on Saturday Night Live and can't take even an ounce of criticism cause his dictatorship fueled ego might crack. Cenorsing the internet to allow only certain viewpoints is what he wants to do, and just further demonstrates that this guy is a fascist. Not to mention, this will be great for ISP profits but terrible for consumers.

(11-25-2016, 09:51 PM)FireIceTalon Wrote: Hmm, I see two ruthlessly anti-working class, racist politicans that belong to two sides of the same coin. One of those is in office every day, with a chance for people to vote in a different oppressor in our sham democracy every 4 years. I don't need to be reminded of anything.

The reason for the 2 images is to remind you how the mainstream media portrayed the two candidates. He - an evil loudmouth. She - a pious angel, wise and caring. And of course, how wrong they were in their so-called predictions.

I dunno. For someone who claimed and still claims that he hates BOTH candidates, you seem awefully salty at the outcome of the election.

Maybe it's because he got cheated out of winning the nomination? Was he enough of a marxist tho?

[Image: Cassidy-Bernie-Sanders-Loud-and-Clear-1200.jpg]

Or perhaps, you had even loftier goals?

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ7pnnm6qVL0SkXHLY4S9_...vA8rgRzf_g]

BTW, catchy phrase, no? He was right, of course.

Edit: Here's one more to warm you up.... I'm on a roll.

[Image: c75f186a5f12ad5ea96e80e90563f88c.jpg]

Hmm, now that I think of it, this is very familiar. I never really thought of all that before.... *cough*

You guys got close, real close. You still might get your way.

But not yet.
(11-25-2016, 04:10 AM)LavCat Wrote: What's wrong with nationalism? I found the cover of this week's The Economist amusing. I wish I had some way to link to it.

This one?
http://www.economist.com/news/internatio...tionalists

Yup. Hits the nail on the head.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

(11-25-2016, 11:43 PM)kandrathe Wrote:
(11-25-2016, 04:10 AM)LavCat Wrote: What's wrong with nationalism? I found the cover of this week's The Economist amusing. I wish I had some way to link to it.

This one?
http://www.economist.com/news/internatio...tionalists

Yup. Hits the nail on the head.

I can't view the link but it was a revolutionary war parody of Trump and Nigel Farage beating drums while Putin played the fife. Marine Le Pen was in the background waving the tricolor.
"I may be old, but I'm not dead."
(11-25-2016, 05:17 PM)Ashock Wrote: ...

I can honestly say this has been every bit as enlightening as conversations with you always are. I hope your spleen is vented, and you have a good holiday season.

-Jester
And the thread has run its course.
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.