Diablo II: Resurrected
The servers are now live!

...and generally unusable, recreating the original launch Diablo II experience  Smile
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
(09-23-2021, 08:45 PM)Bolty Wrote: The servers are now live!

... zzzZZZzzz ... hunh? ... Jeez, is it Sept. 23rd already? How exciting! But I never did go out to get a decent machine. I guess I'll just close my eyes a little bit and then ... then ... zzzZZZzzz ... zzzZZZzzz ... *snork* ... zzzZZZzzz ...

- Rip Van diWinkleo
(09-23-2021, 08:45 PM)Bolty Wrote: The servers are now live!

...and generally unusable, recreating the original launch Diablo II experience  Smile

You mean D3 experience...   Tongue
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
I kinda forgot about the launch date. I bought it tonight, played a Sorceress for a few levels, deleted the Sorceress, made a Necromancer instead and had a whole lot of fun.
Okay I'm hooked again. I love this game.
(10-02-2021, 01:07 AM)DeeBye Wrote: Okay I'm hooked again.  I love this game.

Same! Just purchased D2R and currently having a blast reliving the game in its new HD glory with my friends. Amazed at how much I remember (and how much I’ve forgotten) in nearly 20 years.