Winning!
(03-31-2017, 06:07 PM)Bolty Wrote: This thread's a great example of how so many things get derailed so badly here.
  • Original Poster comes in with an agenda, stating their opinion on something in a mildly incendiary way ("This is what liberals are fighting for. Grats!").

See Bolty, this is the false assumption right here. If you haven't noted of late, all of Ashock's threads he's started have had a hidden agenda from the get go. In essence, what FiT is saying (one of the rare occurence I agree with him) is that Ashock has been trolling of late. This is why I didn't get involved in the thread till you made this post, I realized it was troll bait and Ashock had an agenda that was hidden in the way he set up the thread. This has been Ashock's modus operandi lately.
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
The only way to win:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpmGXeAtWUw
With great power comes the great need to blame other people.
Guild Wars 2: (ArchonWing.9480) 
Battle.net (ArchonWing.1480)
(04-01-2017, 06:08 AM)Lissa Wrote: See Bolty, this is the false assumption right here. If you haven't noted of late, all of Ashock's threads he's started have had a hidden agenda from the get go. In essence, what FiT is saying (one of the rare occurence I agree with him) is that Ashock has been trolling OF LATE. This is why I didn't get involved in the thread till you made this post, I realized it was troll bait and Ashock had an agenda that was hidden in the way he set up the thread. This has been Ashock's modus operandi lately.

I think you can leave out the ''of late''.
(04-01-2017, 06:08 AM)Lissa Wrote:
(03-31-2017, 06:07 PM)Bolty Wrote: This thread's a great example of how so many things get derailed so badly here.
  • Original Poster comes in with an agenda, stating their opinion on something in a mildly incendiary way ("This is what liberals are fighting for. Grats!").

See Bolty, this is the false assumption right here. If you haven't noted of late, all of Ashock's threads he's started have had a hidden agenda from the get go. In essence, what FiT is saying (one of the rare occurence I agree with him) is that Ashock has been trolling of late. This is why I didn't get involved in the thread till you made this post, I realized it was troll bait and Ashock had an agenda that was hidden in the way he set up the thread. This has been Ashock's modus operandi lately.

I never hid the fact that I did have an agenda. My agenda was to show how ridiculous this PC culture has become, where common sense is no longer present.

Was my agenda to show the physical differences between the genders? No. It is self-evident, at least if you are sane. This was simply in response to a post or posts. Was it to show how ridiculous it is to allow a transgender to compete against women? Yes.
If a former female wants to compete against males, then I don't care. This is not an injustice. However, the fact that officials and so many people in general find no problems with the situation I brought up, is very telling as to the insane state of mind that so many have.

And that was my agenda. The fact that there is an actual debate about this being fair or not is the reason I posted this in the first place. You want to call it trolling? Ok.
(04-03-2017, 04:39 PM)Ashock Wrote:

I never hid the fact that I did have an agenda. My agenda was to show how ridiculous this PC culture has become, where common sense is no longer present.

Was my agenda to show the physical differences between the genders? No. It is self-evident, at least if you are sane. This was simply in response to a post or posts. Was it to show how ridiculous it is to allow a transgender to compete against women? Yes.
If a former female wants to compete against males, then I don't care. This is not an injustice. However, the fact that officials and so many people in general find no problems with the situation I brought up, is very telling as to the insane state of mind that so many have.

And that was my agenda. The fact that there is an actual debate about this being fair or not is the reason I posted this in the first place. You want to call it trolling? Ok.

No, you're hidden agenda was a shot at the LGBT community. Your comment above (bolded) shows how much of a hypocrit you are. This is exactly what I mean by trolling.
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
(04-03-2017, 06:13 PM)Lissa Wrote:
(04-03-2017, 04:39 PM)Ashock Wrote:

No, you're hidden agenda was a shot at the LGBT community. Your comment above (bolded) shows how much of a hypocrit you are. This is exactly what I mean by trolling.

I don't get your logic here. Biological male vs females is unfair towards the females who are competing fairly as they usually would. Biological female vs males is unfair only for the person in question. Since no one is forcing her/him to compete, it's not a problem. Notice that former females don't compete vs males, because they would lose. You only hear cases of biological male trans competing vs females, where they have a rediculous advantage. You think that's a coincidence? Should I speak slower?
(04-03-2017, 06:38 PM)Ashock Wrote: Should I speak troll slower?
Fixed that for you...

But seriously. So far, you are the only one here that maintains the false narrative that men are superior to women. Even though I have cited numerous examples showing both equality, and in some ways female advantages in sport.

Yet, you continue your, "To disagree with me is insanity" fallacious argument. No true Scotsman...

Also, most if not all of your assumptions are also false. Transgender women transitioning to male do compete against men. I can cite some examples... Or, does your Google fu not bend that way?

This is not just crazy talk, this is the consensus of medical experts serving on the IOC. IOC medical commission consensus.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

Note too he uses the typical but empty right-wing arguments of "political correctness gone mad" and "conventional wisdom/common sense".

As I've said many times in the past, "political correctness" is used as a pejorative by people with discriminatory views to shield themselves when they face criticism for their deplorable views, or deflect blame onto those who call them out for said views as being "too politically correct". No, we are not "too" politically correct. The problem isn't people being too politically correct - the problem is discriminatory asshats who think its ok to have the views they do and that anyone who calls them out on it is the problem. Nope, only you are the problem, not the people who (rightfully) challenge your archaic world views.

Also, what you call common sense, I call a load of bullshit.
https://www.youtube.com/user/FireIceTalon

"Your very ideas are but the outgrowth of conditions of your bourgeois production and bourgeois property, just as your jurisprudence is but the will of your class, made into law for all, a will whose essential character and direction are determined by the economic conditions of the existence of your class." - Marx (addressing the bourgeois)
No FIT. You are wrong because I say you are, and if you can't see it, that's why you are wrong. Get on my level. Why can't anyone get on my fucking level? Fucking scrubicakes.

lalallalallalala can't hear you. Aint it obvious? I know if someone tried to identify as female and tried to pass off as such to me, then I would certainly make sure they didn't have a penis, because it'd clearly get in the way of making sandwiches in muh kitchen. And I don't care how Mexican someone says they are. If they can't mow my lawn, they're clearly not and we shouldn't deport them. Pro Tip: I don't have a lawn. I don't have one because the immigrants take all the jobs. We should curb immigration so I can have a lawn and I could tell minorities to get off it. But then, so you ask, if there were no minorities, then the lawn would be pointless. What then? What a paradox! But it is something we have to live with.

So go away you commie. A communist once stole my Coke because he doesn't believe in private property. That means you stole my Coke. Therefore, give me back my coke, before I sue you for money you don't even believe in!

What say you, thief of sugary beverages?
(04-07-2017, 05:02 PM)Archon_Wing Wrote: No FIT. You are wrong because I say you are, and if you can't see it, that's why you are wrong. Get on my level. Why can't anyone get on my fucking level? Fucking scrubicakes.

lalallalallalala can't hear you. Aint it obvious? I know if someone tried to identify as female and tried to pass off as such to me, then I would certainly make sure they didn't have a penis, because it'd clearly get in the way of making sandwiches in muh kitchen. And I don't care how Mexican someone says they are. If they can't mow my lawn, they're clearly not and we shouldn't deport them. Pro Tip: I don't have a lawn. I don't have one because the immigrants take all the jobs. We should curb immigration so I can have a lawn and I could tell minorities to get off it. But then, so you ask, if there were no minorities, then the lawn would be pointless. What then? What a paradox! But it is something we have to live with.

So go away you commie. A communist once stole my Coke because he doesn't believe in private property. That means you stole my Coke. Therefore, give me back my coke, before I sue you for money you don't even believe in!

Big Grin LOL.

But, but....I like root beer more than coke! +
https://www.youtube.com/user/FireIceTalon

"Your very ideas are but the outgrowth of conditions of your bourgeois production and bourgeois property, just as your jurisprudence is but the will of your class, made into law for all, a will whose essential character and direction are determined by the economic conditions of the existence of your class." - Marx (addressing the bourgeois)
(04-07-2017, 08:13 PM)FireIceTalon Wrote:
(04-07-2017, 05:02 PM)Archon_Wing Wrote: No FIT. You are wrong because I say you are, and if you can't see it, that's why you are wrong. Get on my level. Why can't anyone get on my fucking level? Fucking scrubicakes.

Big Grin LOL.

But, but....I like root beer more than coke! +

Well, common sense dictates the superiority of Root Beer. I definitely would not tolerate Coke masquerading as Root Beer.

Touche. I must find the actual perpetrator.

But this is the internet, so I can't concede a damn point. Otherwise the Illuminati wins. Therefore, screw you! Wink