Recommend me a bootable anti-malware USB thingie
I have a computer that is horribly infected. I can't run or install anything on it when windows boots up. Normally I would just wipe it and re-install windows, but it is a pre-built and I don't have the windows key. I'll need to run something like Productkey to get it, but I can't install anything.

The two major infections are Remote Desktop Manager and Windows Security Alert. No, the computer is not connected to my network.
Well, you've probably tried this, but is the virus in safe mode?

https://www.comodo.com/business-security...e-disk.php
With great power comes the great need to blame other people.
Guild Wars 2: (ArchonWing.9480) 
Battle.net (ArchonWing.1480)
In the past, I'd boot into safe mode with networking, go to whichever online virus scanner is best that month, then do a full scan (prepare for the computer to be unusable for the majority of the day). After that is complete and you follow any additional directions the online virus scan gives, dl and run Microsoft MRT, and a free root kit scanner. Finally, even occasionally all of those won't get some of the malware so in addition, you should run CC cleaner, or any free anti malware app. That combo should do it, unless your ROM chip on your motherboard is infected, in which case you'll need to flash your ROM back to stock by taking out the battery, switching the resister chip then putting it back, then putting the battery back, and finally doing a firmware update, however I wouldn't even worry about this unless the virus keeps returning even after full virus removal procedures. Good luck.

You can use this time also once the viruses are removed to do a full check disk repair and forced Defrag to speed up your computers performance.
"The true value of a human being is determined primarily by the measure and the sense in which he has attained liberation from the self." -Albert Einsetin
I use Kanguru SS3 USB 3.0 16GB Flash Drive with Physical Write Protect switch.

https://www.kanguru.com/storage-accessor...-ss3.shtml

Amazon sells them.

Or if you have uninfected backps of your machine, boot from a Windows CE disc and run a restore.

I might also recommend buying a retail copy of Windows and using that for a fresh install. The Windows installation USB flash drive is write protected.
"I may be old, but I'm not dead."
I had one like this recently. I have a usb win10x64 erd. Boot from it cold. Get to command prompt, and you can run <latest command line AV> on the hard drive w/o ever running a bit of code from it. That will usually take care of the worst of it, and you can get whatever key from it, and then wipe the partitions and reinstall, if you so wish at that point.

Of course, many newer computers have bios/uefi embedded product keys, so you just have to go download the appropriate recovery ISO to reinstall.

Mav
--Mav