Your pet sick? Needs last rites?
I got an email from a businessperson here in Naples who listed herself as a pet reverend. Yes ladies and gents, the pet reverend can perform wedding ceremonies for pets. (Hmm... You may now mount the bride?:P) She also performs last rites/funerals for pets. Now, if you have pet praying mantises, you can have 1 stop shopping;)

I guess in a way it's not as good as being a "reverend" to people. What's better than being a "leader" of a large church, and getting paid rediculous sums of money to scream and yell at people how inherently evil they are? I guess I should have gone into the god business instead of law. Where else can you earn >$100/year, get your church to buy you Rolls-Royce's, and have marble toilets while telling people how nasty, crappy, and evil the are?:P Somehow, I don't think that a pet reverend is quite there.
/rushes off to copyright "Ace Ventura: Pet Reverend" before anyone else gets it.

-Jester
If you want to make real money, you go into Pet Psychology.

How to Choose, Start, Market & Grow a Business in the Booming Pet Industry.

I had a dog that the Vet (a pet psychology wannabe) said was living too much in his head. That was the first and last visit to that Vet.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

Quote:I had a dog that the Vet (a pet psychology wannabe) said was living too much in his head. That was the first and last visit to that Vet.
That's hilarious! I think the dog should be couseling that charlatan instead ...

"Look at this ink blot, Mr. Vet, and tell me what you see..."
The error occurred on line -1.