Winter Veil
How sad is it to log in to see what might be under the tree only to notice you have characters with the winter wondervolt buff from last year?
"I may be old, but I'm not dead."
I have characters that doing this event is basically their purpose. I only wish I had golded Sholomance CM with more of them.
(01-03-2018, 03:08 AM)Sir_Die_alot Wrote: I have characters that doing this event is basically their purpose. I only wish I had golded Sholomance CM with more of them.

What is Sholomance CM ?
(01-03-2018, 04:50 AM)LavCat Wrote: What is Sholomance CM ?
Scholomance Challenge Mode, from back in the MoP days. If you had completed it Gold, you would win the ability to teleport to the dungeon on that character forevermore. 'Tis handy to get around the world with.

However, you can always port to the Dalaran crater from Dalaran in the Broken Isles, so there's that.
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
(01-03-2018, 01:41 PM)Bolty Wrote:
(01-03-2018, 04:50 AM)LavCat Wrote: What is Sholomance CM ?
Scholomance Challenge Mode, from back in the MoP days. If you had completed it Gold, you would win the ability to teleport to the dungeon on that character forevermore. 'Tis handy to get around the world with.

However, you can always port to the Dalaran crater from Dalaran in the Broken Isles, so there's that.

The things I never knew...what does Gold mean?
(01-03-2018, 04:26 PM)LavCat Wrote: The things I never knew...what does Gold mean?

Similar to Mythic+ dungeons now, it meant you completed the Challenge Mode dungeon in time - the hardest way (shortest time). I guess it's similar to 3-chesting a level 15 key now?
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
(01-04-2018, 03:05 PM)Bolty Wrote: Similar to Mythic+ dungeons now, it meant you completed the Challenge Mode dungeon in time - the hardest way (shortest time). I guess it's similar to 3-chesting a level 15 key now?

Am I truly senile? I thought that in vanilla there was only one level of dungeon difficulty?
(01-04-2018, 06:45 PM)LavCat Wrote: Am I truly senile? I thought that in vanilla there was only one level of dungeon difficulty?

They remade a number of dungeons in various expansions. The Scholomance referred to here is not the same as the vanilla version.
Thanks!