Circling Back Around to an Old Build I had.
In my quest to break away from my frustrations in League, I went back to standard and put my Smite Assassin Shadow back together, and ran some lower level maps to get back in the swing of things.

I was really taken aback by Smite when I first started reading it:

Quote:Performs a melee attack, and causes lightning to strike a targeted location or nearby enemy, dealing damage in an area. If the melee attack hits its target, that enemy cannot also be hit by the area damage. If this skill hits an enemy, you gain an aura buff, granting you and your allies additional lightning damage for a duration. Requires a Sword, Axe, Mace, Staff or Unarmed.

I started wondering, while reading it, Do you really need to worry about accuracy? So I took a Shadow that I had sitting around from Open Beta (arc Totem) days, and reconfigured it, to work on Smite, and give it a test.

The worst that could happen, I figured, was that it would be a dud, and I'd wait for the next passive reset, and try something else.

Turns out, at level 81, with a whopping 85% Hit Chance, I Melt things. Or rather, Fry things with Electricity from the sky.

I'm still working on getting the optimal sockets and what not set up, but as I move forward with this, I'll definitely take some time to dump some PoB PasteBins, and let people know how it progresses.

Right now, I'm working on eeking a little more HP about of the tree, as I only have 169% increase, and I like to get builds like this (Melee ish) as close to 200 as possible by level 85.
Shoju.
Used to play WoW on Terenas.
Played PoE for a while, Guild Leader of the Lurker guild there. Back to playing.
Lover of stringed instruments, and the beautiful music they make.