3.7 - I'm winding down my play time.
With the launch of Legion, and the changes to melee, I'm going to be winding down my play time. The changes absolutely gutted my character that I had been working towards shaper on (molten strike), and I'm struggling to find a way to create a build that I find enjoyable, that ends up with enough defenses and HP to continue to move forward.

For so long, you've had to rely on CWDT, and automating damage reductions to be able to put forth enough damage to advance at greater than a snail's pace.

The changes to monster accuracy, coupled with the shared cooldowns on the spells now listed as "Guard" skills, and the massive slow down to Attack Speed in Melee (Multistrike smashed in the head) I'm just left without a clear way to move forward with my play style.

It's for the best, really. For me to be successful in the game, I'd have to devote more time, and completely change the way that I enjoy playing the game to continue to succeed.

Coupled with the changes, it's pretty clear that this isn't going to last much longer. Thanks for the fun, and the banter, I'll probably be moved on from the game in a week or two. I'm going to tidy up my stash, and pair down as much as I can, in case I decide to get the itch to come back again, I'm not left staring down the disaster I did this time.
Shoju.
Used to play WoW on Terenas.
Played PoE for a while, Guild Leader of the Lurker guild there. Back to playing.
Lover of stringed instruments, and the beautiful music they make.
I have finished cleaning up the Guild Stash, dumped a bunch of not unique stuff in it, and settled my stash. I took PoE off my laptop, but left it on my desktop (which rarely gets used).

If anyone wants access to guild stuff, or wants to take over the Guild Leadership down the line, post a message in the Lurkers Guild Facebook Group, and I'll set up a time to transfer leadership.

Good luck everyone.
Shoju.
Used to play WoW on Terenas.
Played PoE for a while, Guild Leader of the Lurker guild there. Back to playing.
Lover of stringed instruments, and the beautiful music they make.