Lunch with Magi
Sorry this took so long to post.

Mrs Occhi and I headed to the Pacific Northwest in late June, and I got to visit Seattle for the first time in my life. Thanks to keeping in touch via the lounge, bnet chat, and text and email, I was able to have lunch with Magi in Bellingham Washington on June 24th. At Anthony's seafood place down by the marina.

Had not seen Magi since Vegas in 2004 when I met her and Pete and King Jim and a few more Lurkers after I got back from a war.
15 years.

It was so great to see her and catch up and visit, and Tina got to meet one of my friends from the Lounge in real life.

Big Thank You to Magi. Awesome is awesome! Big Grin

We then headed north to Vancouver BC, got on a cruise ship, and did the Alaska cruise thing for a week. Glaciers, whale watching, and being semi pampered by the people on the ship. My liver got a work out.

We are back to real life now.
Darn the bad luck.

I still play a bit of Hearthstone, but I am sitting out season 17 of Diablo III. Doing a bit of D&D on Roll20 so that gets the spare time Diablo used to.

Best wishes to you all, and thanks to Bolty for turning my account back on after my log in mess the other day.

Fun is where you find it

The Overcaffeinated Rogue aka Occhidiangela aka Rogue with a Heart

(Oh, yeah, I turned 60 in June and my daughter is going to have our first grand child in September. Life's a funny old dog ...)
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete
My first thought: this is a really sweet story. Thanks for sharing.

My second thought: how'd we all get so old? Oh yeah, Diablo 1 came out over 22 years ago.
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
I'm glad you got t see Magi. She is the real deal. I had an unforgettable day in the Magic Kingdom with Magi and Ruv!
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Finally able to get back and reply.

Yeah, Diablo came out when I was still living in Italy.
Yikes, that's a long time ago.

Occhi
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete