Ugh... Sean Hannity (Iran)
I was listening to Sean and Bill O'Reilly talk about how much restraint Trump showed after the Iranian missle attack. In contrast I listen to Sean about once a month for 5-10 minutes and inevitably hear him rail on Obama's "Red Line" non action. I will never understand blind loyalty.

Obama:
Quote:In a situation this volatile, I wouldn’t say that I am absolutely confident. What I’m saying is we’re monitoring that situation very carefully. We have put together a range of contingency plans. We have communicated in no uncertain terms with every player in the region that that’s a red line for us and that there would be enormous consequences if we start seeing movement on the chemical weapons front or the use of chemical weapons. That would change my calculations significantly.

Obama made a clear action=reaction statement and did not follow through. Thank God.

Trump
Quote:Iran is talking very boldly about targeting certain USA assets as revenge for our ridding the world of their terrorist leader who had just killed an American, & badly wounded many others, not to mention all of the people he had killed over his lifetime, including recently hundreds of Iranian protesters. He was already attacking our Embassy, and preparing for additional hits in other locations. Iran has been nothing but problems for many years. Let this serve as a WARNING that if Iran strikes any Americans, or American assets, we have targeted 52 Iranian sites (representing the 52 American hostages taken by Iran many years ago), some at a very high level & important to Iran & the Iranian culture, and those targets, and Iran itself, WILL BE HIT VERY FAST AND VERY HARD. The USA wants no more threats!

Trump made a clear action=reaction statement and did not follow through.

Thank God.
I had a very bad feeling when I first saw the announcement the general had been killed. I was quite certain this meant WWIII, or at least the complete destruction of Jerusalem as our ally, thus fulfilling biblical canonical prophecy... even though I never believed in that ideology much myself, yet nonetheless, the coincidences seemed downright scary. I'm glad I was wrong (so far).

In other news, impeachment trial... an enormous waste of time (and taxpayer dollars down the drain), or sign of things to come?
"The true value of a human being is determined primarily by the measure and the sense in which he has attained liberation from the self." -Albert Einsetin