Does anybody know about surveillance cameras?
Hi, I'm trying to find a good camera system for my wife's daycare, but the options are super confusing, and most don't seem to have everything I need...

▬► All camera systems I've seen connect to your home network and upload to the cloud. I believe this would make them vulnerable to sabotage from anyone who knows your password, or if you have an open network, from people hacking in. Where I live there are two roommates who share the internet access. I don't want them to have access to the camera system. Same with Alexa... if they can access Alexa and Alexa can access the camera system, I can't have the system work without permission!

▬► I want to be able to keep the cameras plugged in 24/7 and not worry about batteries, but also be portable with the option to run off batteries.

▬► I want the cameras to record video from the moment movement starts to the time it stops.

▬► I want to be able to access the video from my PC and my phone, not one or the other.

▬► I want the videos recorded for a minimum 30-days with the option to permanently save video in the cloud or download it to my PC.

So, other than a stand-alone DVR, which I don't want, do any of you know of a system that has all of these features?
"The true value of a human being is determined primarily by the measure and the sense in which he has attained liberation from the self." -Albert Einsetin