Long time, and shoutouts
Hello Lurkers,

First of all, thank you, Bolty (and other Lurker Lounge maintainers, if any) for keeping this little site and community chugging along for 20+ years.

I mostly hung out in BattleNet's legit channel usually as Sunset`Warrior. For a bit, I was a member of Angels of Hell. Hard to believe this game came out 25 years ago. A lot of memories, largely good ones for sure, hence some well-deserved shoutouts:
  • Bolty, Gore, Rootin'Tootin, johnxxxx, and any other legit warrior we teamed up with in our countless Hell runs
  • Bolty and Gore for mentioning my characters' names in their warrior strategy guides
  • The members of Angels of Hell
  • Every legit players
  • AJenbo for his tremendous work on DevilutionX
Last year, induced by pandemic boredom, I reminisced about Diablo when searching for games to play with my two sons. After some research, I found DevilutionX and got it working for the three of us across different OS (1 Linux, 2 macOS). Of course, we're playing 3 warriors, duh! Theirs are 38 and 41, and mine 36. I have cherished every minute playing Diablo with my boys. Nostalgia is a hell of a drug.

Wishing every Lurker a (belated) happy and healthy 2022!
Truly a Lounging Lurker, it's great to see you again Sunset! Much of the old DSF crew is around here, so hopefully they'll check in here as well soon.
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.