Dream Along with Me
No, I'm not talking about a Perry Como sing along (although fun that might be), I am talking about a dream I recently had that involved this lovely Lounge here.<!--fontc--><!--/fontc-->

<!--fontc--><!--/fontc-->

Throughout the course of one night's dream, I found myself traveling through the Lurker Lounge. I remember specifically reading a section about Bolty's top movie selections. I cannot seem to recall the movies mentioned (or even if they were real or not), but the stuff of dreams is strange stuff indeed. It has been a while since I have even lurked at the Lounge, yet it found its way into one of my dreams ... or was it a nightmare?<!--fontc--><!--/fontc-->

<!--fontc--><!--/fontc-->

Sweet dreams.<!--fontc--><!--/fontc-->

-degrak
Using more than one question mark does not make it anymore of a question.
degrak.com
degrak youtube
Quote:[...]

You just saw information on Diablo 3 and your subconscious did the rest. 'Nuff said.
"The true value of a human being is determined primarily by the measure and the sense in which he has attained liberation from the self." -Albert Einsetin
Quote:You just saw information on Diablo 3 and your subconscious did the rest. 'Nuff said.
No. It means he's a Cylon.

Grettings from Number 42. The Universal Answer Model.
Political Correctness is the idea that you can foster tolerance in a diverse world through the intolerance of anything that strays from a clinical standard.
Of course, Number 41 has the Perfect Spelling algorithims and won't frickin' share...
Political Correctness is the idea that you can foster tolerance in a diverse world through the intolerance of anything that strays from a clinical standard.
Quote:I remember specifically reading a section about Bolty's top movie selections. I cannot seem to recall the movies mentioned (or even if they were real or not)<!--fontc--><!--/fontc-->
Oh it was a real thread.

Let me reiterate what Bolty listed as his favorites, so you won't have to search for it.

BOLTY'S FAVORITE MOVIES OF ALL TIME

5. "Terms of Endearment" -- he meant to rent "Terms of Engagement" but liked what he got better.
4. "Star Wars -- Episode I" -- he thought Jar Jar was wonderful!
3. "Three Men and a Baby" -- he's a big Tom Selleck fan.
2. "Steel Magnolias" -- I think he said why, but it sounded complicated, or at least long, and I stopped listening.

and his top movie of all time:

1. "Blue Lagoon" -- but he always forgets there was a girl in the movie.

-V

:P
This whole thread disturbs me deeply.

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Quote:This whole thread disturbs me deeply.
That means it's working!

-Bolty

Man I'm losing my touch. Must try harder to disturb Bolty!
I'm suggesting telepathy to transfer deep and disturbing thoughts. Scrape has given us a good start lets not spoil it!

Quote:Man I'm losing my touch. Must try harder to disturb Bolty!
Quote:Oh it was a real thread.

Let me reiterate what Bolty listed as his favorites, so you won't have to search for it.

BOLTY'S FAVORITE MOVIES OF ALL TIME

5. "Terms of Endearment" -- he meant to rent "Terms of Engagement" but liked what he got better.
4. "Star Wars -- Episode I" -- he thought Jar Jar was wonderful!
3. "Three Men and a Baby" -- he's a big Tom Selleck fan.
2. "Steel Magnolias" -- I think he said why, but it sounded complicated, or at least long, and I stopped listening.

and his top movie of all time:

1. "Blue Lagoon" -- but he always forgets there was a girl in the movie.

-V

:P
Where does Bolty stand on "Fried Green Tomatoes"? -- The secret of life? The secret's in the sauce.

I'll leave you with an excerpt from avarice chat...

Cleoboltra: "I love you."
Lorecraft: "I love you."
Cleoboltra: "I really love you."
Lorecraft: "I really, truly love you."
Cleoboltra: "I really, truly, madly love you."
Lorecraft: "I really, truly, madly, deeply love you."
Cleoboltra: "I really, truly, madly, deeply, passionately love you."
Lorecraft: "I really, truly, madly, deeply, passionately, remarkably love you."
Cleoboltra: "I really, truly, madly, deeply, passionately, remarkably, umm... deliciously love you."
Lorecraft: "I really, truly, madly, passionately, remarkably, deliciously... juicily love you...."
Cleoboltra: "We need some DPS."
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

Quote:Where does Bolty stand on "Fried Green Tomatoes"? -- The secret of life? The secret's in the sauce.

I'll leave you with an excerpt from avarice chat...

Cleoboltra: "I love you."
Lorecraft: "I love you."
Cleoboltra: "I really love you."
Lorecraft: "I really, truly love you."
Cleoboltra: "I really, truly, madly love you."
Lorecraft: "I really, truly, madly, deeply love you."
Cleoboltra: "I really, truly, madly, deeply, passionately love you."
Lorecraft: "I really, truly, madly, deeply, passionately, remarkably love you."
Cleoboltra: "I really, truly, madly, deeply, passionately, remarkably, umm... deliciously love you."
Lorecraft: "I really, truly, madly, passionately, remarkably, deliciously... juicily love you...."
Cleoboltra: "We need some DPS."

And then we threw shurikens. :shuriken:

-Bolty
Sez you, Number One.
Quote:

You just saw information on Diablo 3 and your subconscious did the rest. 'Nuff said.

Actually the dream was before I was learned of Diablo 3, as I only became aware of that yesterday when I visited the Lounge here.

-degrak
degrak.com
degrak youtube
Quote:Where does Bolty stand on "Fried Green Tomatoes"?
That used to be one of his favorite movies.

It's ruined for him now, though.

The scene where Kathy Bates answers the door wearing only plastic wrap, well, that brings back bad memories for Bolty.

-V

p.s. You see, once Bolty became C-list famous, groupies started to make themselves known to him. Only one of them was a celebrity. Yes, Bolty and Kathy were an item. She left him after the slashdot episode, and started seeing someone whose servers were more powerful. To this day, Bolty can't watch the plastic wrap scene without sobbing inconsolately, yearning for days that are nevermore. "Oh I have lost my vivacious Valkyrie!" over and over.
Good to have you back, in any case. Hope to see you around more.
Roland *The Gunslinger*
Quote:
Oh it was a real thread.
<!--fontc-->
<!--/fontc-->

<span style="font-family:Times">Ah, but in the dream I was not lurking through the forum, as this section was a part of the site, much like the history section. As I do not recall reading such a thread while awake, perhaps I dream-lurked one session and came across such a thread, and then later dreamt about it.<!--fontc--><!--/fontc-->

<span style="font-family:Times"> <!--fontc--><!--/fontc--></span>

<span style="font-family:Times">Number three on that list is rather delightful.<!--fontc--><!--/fontc--></span><!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc-->

-degrak
degrak.com
degrak youtube