Hehe... Lurker Lounge has a new member!
:D I'm now a member as of today. i also have a question about Diablo: WHEN IS BLIZZARD GONNA RELEASE A NEW FRIGGIN PATCH!?!?!?!?!?
[font=Comic Sans Ms][size=7]

Aogon(LGT) - Leader of a clan on b.net where the we are tring to revive D1 the way its supposed to be played! ALL YOUR DUPES CANNOT SURVIVE MAKE THEIR TIME. LEGIT clan (LGT)
Hi,

Quote::D I'm now a member as of today. i also have a question about Diablo: WHEN IS BLIZZARD GONNA RELEASE A NEW FRIGGIN PATCH!?!?!?!?!?
Let's see. There's "The D1 Meet'n'Greet" thread, but you ignore it. You post like a wanker. And you ask why a company doesn't release any more patches for an eleven year old game.

Good luck on the Lounge, you're going to need it.

--Pete

How big was the aquarium in Noah's ark?

Hey there Aogon. I've been waiting on that patch for a few years now. I think they are waiting for everyone on b.net to be legit before they release it. That could take a couple months, so just hang in there.

:whistling:
Quote:Hey there Aogon. I've been waiting on that patch for a few years now. I think they are waiting for everyone on b.net to be legit before they release it. That could take a couple months, so just hang in there.

:whistling:
im trying to get people on b.net to go legit for just a few days for the new patch. i want this patch! they will release it! muhahahahaha! Blizzard: All your dupes are belong to us. (so we can destroy them! YAY! NO MORE DUPES!)

Aogon(LGT) - Leader of a clan on b.net where the we are tring to revive D1 the way its supposed to be played! ALL YOUR DUPES CANNOT SURVIVE MAKE THEIR TIME. LEGIT clan (LGT)
Hi,

Quote:im trying to get people on b.net to go legit for just a few days for the new patch (and i must admit, i used duping a few times to turn pottions of healing to pots of full rehjuvination, to survive on hell/hell with a clvl 50 maxed out all spells and stats and only 200 ac but i do that for a reason)

*Edit: but i dont dupe anything else*
You are either an idiot or a troll. Go away.

--Pete

How big was the aquarium in Noah's ark?

Quote:im trying to get people on b.net to go legit for just a few days for the new patch (and i must admit, i used duping a few times to turn pottions of healing to pots of full rehjuvination, to survive on hell/hell with a clvl 50 maxed out all spells and stats and only 200 ac but i do that for a reason)

You're not welcome here. Don't let the door hit you on your way out.

ROFL
Quote:ROFL
ok... i deleted that character... and every other one... and i promise i wont do that again. im starting anew... my mage will be a tank mage and a LOL variant. Legit, of course. see you on B.Net!

Quote:ok... i deleted that character... and every other one... and i promise i wont do that again. im starting anew... my mage will be a tank mage and a LOL variant. Legit, of course. see you on B.Net!
well, i forgot to mention, i was duping for experimental purposes, i accidentaly duped once and i didnt know how it happened, so i tryed a bunch of methods,but, no more duping for me at all