When everything procs
I looked at my buffs during trash and noticed everything had proced so I snapped a screenshot.

That's double berserking, 2 piece warrior t10, ICC rep ring, DC, DBW and raid buffs. RAWR! :w00t:
I'm sitting at 97.24% arp on top of that.:blush:

[Image: boomw.jpg]
Quote:I looked at my buffs during trash and noticed everything had proced so I snapped a screenshot.

That's double berserking, 2 piece warrior t10, ICC rep ring, DC, DBW and raid buffs. RAWR! :w00t:
I'm sitting at 97.24% arp on top of that.:blush:

[Image: boomw.jpg]

:blink:what kind of dps does that give you on trash :blink:
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright
I didn't have my cleave glyph in at the time but I think I've seen 16k without cooldowns (I rarely hit cooldowns on trash) when I did.

I did 10.2k dps on saurfang last night. Our other dps warrior decided to look into gemming for the arp cap. :D
Quote::blink:what kind of dps does that give you on trash :blink:
There's some really crazy numbers on trash these days when things proc. My mage hit 14.5k on trash last night when all of her procs went off with raid buffs (and I wasn't even really going for it, several people were higher). Spellpower went over 4k too (since at 3050 normally), it's just nuts.