Happy Tail Ale
<Yawn>

It must be a slow news day... :D

Happy Tail Ale
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

Hello :w00t:

Did someone say ALE [Image: bally_ad2_small.jpg]:w00t:

I have fond memories of the One, the Only, Drum Roll Please....> "Ballantine Ale " :wub:

Quote:A New York Favorite, MY FAVORITE

Besides my good Self, Other famous Ballantine fans included Marilyn Monroe, Joe DiMaggio, Olympian Jim Thorpe, boxer Rocky Marciano, and Frank Sinatra ;)

Ballantine Ale was a favorite of many famous American writers. Author John Steinbeck was featured in an ad for Ballantine Ale for the January 26, 1953 Life magazine and Ernest Hemingway did the only commercial endorsement of his life in 1951 for Ballantine Ale. :lol:

Ballantine XXX Ale

Quote:Ballantine Ale is still being sold with puzzle caps. It is wonderful news that beer drinkers can still enjoy the challenge of these cute puzzles. You can locate stores in your area that sell
Ballantine Ale at: http://www.falstaffbrewing.com/wherecan.htm

Quote:Beer Trivia for Beer Geeks :P

Are sure you have what it takes to be crowned "Beerdrinker of the Year," but how deep IS your knowledge? Try this little Beer Trivia Quiz to determine how much of a "Beer Geek" you really are. :whistling:

He can do more for Others, Who has done most with Himself.
Needless to say, I find Rogue ales to be a fine addition to the cooler.

[Image: Waterloo_Page_1.jpg]

Occhi
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete