Great moments in HR

1) Please make sure that you accurately fill out this application, because your evauation depends on it. (We require accuracy)

2) Min requirements for position completion of 2 years of law school. Resume indicates graduation from law school with honors. Rejection ... you met some or most of our minimum requirements.

3) Request for information on what Major/minor I completed in High School

4) A school has higher academic standards if the upper 25% of class has G.P.A.'s >> 3.5. You graduated in the upper 25% of your class, but your G.P.A. doesn't show an institution dedicated to high academic standards.

5) You don't meet our ranking standards. We require upper 33% ... you graduated in the upper 25% (22%). That does not meet our requirements, because you are clearly below our requirements.
:blink:Wow. Just, wow. *hugs*
Intolerant monkey.
Quote:1) Please make sure that you accurately fill out this application, because your evauation depends on it. (We require accuracy)

2) Min requirements for position completion of 2 years of law school. Resume indicates graduation from law school with honors. Rejection ... you met some or most of our minimum requirements.

4) A school has higher academic standards if the upper 25% of class has G.P.A.'s >> 3.5. You graduated in the upper 25% of your class, but your G.P.A. doesn't show an institution dedicated to high academic standards.

5) You don't meet our ranking standards. We require upper 33% ... you graduated in the upper 25% (22%). That does not meet our requirements, because you are clearly below our requirements.

Tris! Be Grateful!!!! :lol:
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Quote:3) Request for information on what Major/minor I completed in High School

Huh? Major in High School??

Quote:4) A school has higher academic standards if the upper 25% of class has G.P.A.'s >> 3.5. You graduated in the upper 25% of your class, but your G.P.A. doesn't show an institution dedicated to high academic standards.

Ow!

Quote:5) You don't meet our ranking standards. We require upper 33% ... you graduated in the upper 25% (22%). That does not meet our requirements, because you are clearly below our requirements.

Uh, is this "new" math??

<span style="color:red">Terenas (PvE)
Xarhud: Lvl 80 Undead Priest
Meltok: Lvl 70 Undead Mage
Ishila: Lvl 31 Tauren Druid
Tynaria: Lvl 66 Blood Elf Rogue
Quote:1) Please make sure that you accurately fill out this application, because your evauation depends on it. (We require accuracy)

It reminds me of the intelligence test I took for one job; they explained that since the job was droll they were looking for mediocre people, so if you scored too high, or too low you would be rejected. I subsequently tried to ace it, and obviously did. :) I didn't want to dumb it down for them and their droll job.

Think about it this way Tris. If they are this dishonest during the interview process, think how much fun performance review/salary increase talks would be. Interviewing a company is like dating, it's a two way conversation and always, always wear a condom.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]