My Assistant messed up
The "My Assistant" link works. However, the box is goofy.

The "Forum Information" bar is located behing the "Search" link. Likewise, the "The moderating team" link is behind the "Recent PMs" link. The rest is fine.

I'm using windows xp sp2, IE7(perhaps not properly updated?).
Hello :w00t:

DITO :wub:

Quote:The "My Assistant" link works. However, the box is goofy.

The "Forum Information" bar is located behing the "Search" link. Likewise, the "The moderating team" link is behind the "Recent PMs" link. The rest is fine.

He can do more for Others, Who has done most with Himself.

IE7 has a lot of issues with CSS from what I have found. I recommend getting a proper browser.;)
Quote:IE7 has a lot of issues with CSS from what I have found. I recommend getting a proper browser.;)

I recommend beating up Tal AND getting said browser.:P
Quote:I recommend beating up Tal AND getting said browser.:P

Bring a lunch. =)
Hello :w00t:

I have WinXP Pro, sp2, IE7.

However I'm using FireFox to post this...and I still have the same problem, the "Forum Information" bar is located on top of Search, Recent PMs & The Moderating team... save for the color of the fonts. The "The Posting Information" bar is Ok :D

He can do more for Others, Who has done most with Himself.

Confirmed.

I have Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.8.1.14) Gecko/20080404 Firefox/2.0.0.14 as my browser.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

All this time I thought you were talking about your secretaries.

Anyway, try it now.

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Quote:All this time I thought you were talking about your secretaries.

Anyway, try it now.

-Bolty

Looks better on my end.