I'm back... Again...
Hi All,

I finally was able to diagnose the problem with my game machine. You will see me around again.

For the technically curious, my power supply was on the brink of failure, but it made it appear as if the Mobo was going into OCP. So, I had to take the entire thing apart and get each component tested. Everything tested out fine. So I finally took it into work a month ago, and we started swapping in and out components and isolated the problem to the power supply. I purchased a new 500W one, and then so much time had elapsed that my wife had reorganized the house enough times that my video card was misplaced. So, a new video card later, new bios, new drivers and a few hours of hair pulling and I'm back up.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

Quote:Hi All,

I finally was able to diagnose the problem with my game machine. You will see me around again.

For the technically curious, my power supply was on the brink of failure, but it made it appear as if the Mobo was going into OCP. So, I had to take the entire thing apart and get each component tested. Everything tested out fine. So I finally took it into work a month ago, and we started swapping in and out components and isolated the problem to the power supply. I purchased a new 500W one, and then so much time had elapsed that my wife had reorganized the house enough times that my video card was misplaced. So, a new video card later, new bios, new drivers and a few hours of hair pulling and I'm back up.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOT!
Nice:)

I've got issues at this end that I need to identify. Getting some seriously nasty video issues in game.