A Few Questions About D2
Hi I got some question I wasnt able to find anywhere / test by myself.
So I would be very happy if you could answer those questions :-).

Let's start...

-> Evrything is considered in PvP. <-

1. What does the Chilling of a Player trough Holy Freeze Aura / Cold DMG / Cold Skill / Cham Rune in a Weappon / Necro Frost Mage affects?
And how is Half Freeze Duration / Cannot be Frozen preventig this?
(Fhr/Fbr/Ias/Fwr/Fcr...)

1.2 Is -Coldres supporting the chilling effect trough Holy Freeze in any case? (Duration, strenght ...)

2. What does %slowdown trough Items (esample Arachnid mesh) or Clay Golem affects?
(Fhr/Fbr/Ias/Fwr/Fcr...)

3. What does Decrepify affects?
(Fhr/Fbr/Ias/Fwr/Fcr...)

4.About Fcr/Fhr in PvP.
I want to make a Necro (Summoner) which is hitting the 75% Fcr BP (atleast 90%fcr) and with one of those FHR (just Fhr From items I think the FHR BP's 56%,86%,15x% are just meant by the +Fhr from items)setups 0%Fhr , 56%Fhr , 86%Fhr or the 152%Fhr BP - the higher the Fhr the lesser the Life.. (setup trough Skillers). Now i know the Frames and seconds esample 56%->7Frames->0,28sec / 86%->6Frames->0,24sec But im not Sure if 86%Fhr+ with the 75% Fcr Bp is necessary or helpful its just about 0,04sec difference from the 56% FHR Bp, or is at least a Full Life Build without FHR the best?

5. Nec FCR
Are the FCR BP's for the Nec ... 75%, 125% Same for all Skills?
I mean at sorc there are also the allover FCR BP's (dont know them now)
But there are different FCR Bp's for some Skills like Lighting / Chain Lightning or Firewall. Is this case teh same at Necro for his Bonespear and stuff?

6.Questions about Necro Minnions

6.1 Does his Minnions (Seklis/Golems/Revis) gain any Bonus of this Stats when the Necro is wearing it: Can not be Frozen (Ravenfrost/Chamrune) Half freeze duration (Marrowwalks) or Half Poison Duration (Gladiators Bane or Rare Ring/Ammy). So that they cant get frozen or will be lesser frozen or whatever...

6.2 Does the Skill Monster Resistance has his maximum reached at +75all Resistances or is he stacking invisible res for each level invested at 75allres+?

6.3 I heard that there are Formulas for the Nec/Skelis about Life Leech and Life Rep. sharing. So when the Necro Wears Life rep. stuff the Regeneration of the Skelis will incrase or when the Necro wears Life Leech Stuff (Bulks) the Skelis will share a little amount of the Life Leech with the Necro, is this true? (I think i noticed this with the Life Leech by myself when i put my Bulks on/off)

I'm happy about evry answer but I would be more satisfied if the Persons who're answering my questions know this by 100% and could proof this trough a link or explain it "professional".

And excuse me for my bad english ^^ (i'm from switzerland )

regards Buzo
Heiho,

I'm no PvP expert at all, but most of this stuff is to my best knowledge similar in PvM.

Generally no animation malus is applied to FHR/FCR/FBR; neither cold damage nor slow, nor Decrepify

Quote:1.2 Is -Coldres supporting the chilling effect trough Holy Freeze in any case? (Duration, strenght ...)
not sure, but IIRC slowing from HFz is not attached to cold damage, respectively the cold damage assigned to the aura doesn't have chilling effect added, thus -coldres would be useless in terms of duration
Quote:2. What does %slowdown trough Items (esample Arachnid mesh) or Clay Golem affects?
(Fhr/Fbr/Ias/Fwr/Fcr...)
both effects are technically the same, they don't stack.
It'll affect IAS and FRW
Quote:3. What does Decrepify affects?
(Fhr/Fbr/Ias/Fwr/Fcr...)
It'll affect IAS and FRW

Quote:5. Nec FCR
Are the FCR BP's for the Nec ... 75%, 125% Same for all Skills?

yep. It'll flow down the gutter if you intend to use a shape shifting form (eg vampire from full TO Set). I'm not the one to tell you if that'd make sense of any kind in PvP (I'm pretty sure it's bloody useless and mere eye candy in PvM).

Quote:6.1 Does his Minnions (Seklis/Golems/Revis) gain any Bonus of this Stats when the Necro is wearing it:
none. Only MF and GF are applied, and those won't count for much in PvP.

Quote:6.2 Does the Skill Monster Resistance has his maximum reached at +75all Resistances or is he stacking invisible res for each level invested at 75allres+?
SR uses a diminishing formula which maxes out at 75%. This is additive to other resistances a minion may have gained by itself (golems) or via party members (Salvation).

Quote:6.3 I heard that there are Formulas for the Nec/Skelis about Life Leech and Life Rep. sharing. So when the Necro Wears Life rep. stuff the Regeneration of the Skelis will incrase or when the Necro wears Life Leech Stuff (Bulks) the Skelis will share a little amount of the Life Leech with the Necro, is this true? (I think i noticed this with the Life Leech by myself when i put my Bulks on/off)

this is an urban legend. Life regeneration worn by the caster did however apply to golems in 1.09, though. But since 1.10 necroskeleton (warriors and mages) as well as golems have their own regeneration.

for animation stuff check out TitanSeal's three threads at indiablo, which contain more formula stuff you can eat ;-)
http://forum.ingame.de/diablo2/showthread....hreadid=1220961

http://forum.ingame.de/diablo2/showthread....hreadid=1221988

http://forum.ingame.de/diablo2/showthread....hreadid=1221989

Those are in german, but since you're from Switzerland I assume that's no problem.

Otherwise you'll have to dig through the english FAQtoids I've assembled some time ago.
so long ...
librarian

Check out some peanuts or the
Diablo II FAQtoids
current status: re-thinking about HoB