Nerf Cyclone
An amusing tale culled from the forums. Cyclone is, without a shadow of a doubt, the most powerful spell in the game.

[Image: NerfCyclone.jpg]
That's right, folks, Cyclone can actually prevent people from completing quests.

Wouldn't like to be him.
When in mortal danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Wave your arms and shout.

BattleTag: Schrau#2386
Quote:That's right, folks, Cyclone can actually prevent people from completing quests.
Oh man, that makes me think of other things...

Cyclone someone as they turn in the Onyxia questline part to the NPC in Winterspring who "boots" you to Western Plaguelands. What happens?

Cyclone someone just as they are coming in for a landing during a race with Skyshatter. Would they get credit?

Can you drown someone by cycloning them/rooting enough to keep them underwater?

See, not playing on a PvP server, you don't get to know these things.

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Quote:Can you drown someone by cycloning them/rooting enough to keep them underwater?

Even being on a PvE server, i've rooted people and had them drown underwater while doing the reef quests in Stranglethorn.

Hey, they attacked first!
See you in Town,
-Z
Quote:Oh man, that makes me think of other things...

Cyclone someone as they turn in the Onyxia questline part to the NPC in Winterspring who "boots" you to Western Plaguelands. What happens?

Cyclone someone just as they are coming in for a landing during a race with Skyshatter. Would they get credit?

Can you drown someone by cycloning them/rooting enough to keep them underwater?

See, not playing on a PvP server, you don't get to know these things.

-Bolty
I feel I have unleashed a great evil on the world:ph34r:

One suggestion for griefing I've heard of using this is to Cyclone someone just after they've finished Escape from Skettis. Imagine.
When in mortal danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Wave your arms and shout.

BattleTag: Schrau#2386